*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

The Europa League and Scottish cup matters not a fuck to me now. I honestly thought after beating them on the 29th that this was our year. I didn’t think it was possible to fuck it up 2 years in a row after the winter break. I realise now that this team will win fuck all. When the chips are down we just don’t have the bottle for it, it’s hard to admit but the tarriers are winners and we aren’t. Fucking raging just now and that’s me for the season. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Our performance was worse than the referees.

you can’t win leagues playing like that and organised like that.

Liverpool stiffed us with 7m for Kent as well imo.

We get the goal .Different conversation 

Ref still cheated us .Clear as the last one and the one before 

In the first half of the season a neutral watching us would have thought we were decent to watch, decent football know each other’s game scoring for fun...now we just look the total opposite like a bunch of journey men slung together at the last minute, no idea how to break down a team of shite, shite football players that let you dominate them and if we do score they push men forward and we look even worse that we did when struggling to break them down 

I don’t know what the fuck happened to us in Dubai, serious questions need asked and the referees need investigated aswell

Just now, JM1872 said:

This. Nobody is bigger than this club I don’t give a shit if its Zidane, Gerrard or Mourinho. He has been backed to the hilt, interest in our “best players” fended off window after window and 2 years on the fucking trot we’ve beaten they cunts at New Year and lost the momentum by the end of January. It is totally unacceptable.

Anybody else, a loss to bottom of the table Hearts who hadn’t won a league game since fuckin September, or a loss to Killie at this stage in the season and they would be gone/calling for them to be gone. The board have a big decision now. Continue to back him and try to stop 10, or change the record.

The fact that he never seems to see how badly we are struggling in games and refuses to change things doesn't augur well for him, doesn't matter if hes a rookie if he cant learn he will be gone, I like him but since the break its been shocking.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Might as well lob this in seeing as we're greeting about everything and generally suicidal anyway... Morelos isn't as good as Edouarde and won't go for as much. Good player definitely, but not as good.

Easy Lionel, edouard has no relevance here

We should never have allowed Beaton to influence the game, truth is at least 7 or 8 of these players just aren't good enough. We need to be at 100% to beat teams away from home, we don't have the quality to win playing at 70%.

Gerrard does NOW have to be questioned, this system isn't working, it was before, but not now and that's what matters. 

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Same as last season. 

amazed we still expect different from the team with a budget that consists of season ticket money and any sales of our best players. 

this is what happens when you build on the cheap. 

Gerrard has been given over 20 million....how much has Killie or hearts been given?

Every season- I hope that we can challenge that fucking lot - but we have a long long way to go to even get near them.

As many of you have said " I have had enough " well that goes for me too - supported Rangers for 60 years and I have never ever seen my club so bad.

Until we get real investment into this club , a better manager and better players - this lot will win 15 in a row.......

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Im gonna say it. Something's happened behind the scenes since the old firm as it's a mile away from what we seen that day.

Might be on the money with that.  We take a break and come back shite.  Even when we have won we have been shite.    Something has happened.

Just now, fernando0606 said:

Easy Lionel, edouard has no relevance here

Well yeah he does. We're all essentually pouring over our prospects for the future just now. This matters to that.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Im gonna say it. Something's happened behind the scenes since the old firm as it's a mile away from what we seen that day.

Nah. The players and Gerrard just couldn't do it when it was required. Every game we've dropped points in since the break was must win.

That's the mentality of champions. Draws are not good enough. We had to win every game and the moment we dropped points in 2nd league game back I knew we'd fucked it. Real champions don't do that. They keep the foot on the neck.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We get the goal .Different conversation 

Ref still cheated us .Clear as the last one and the one before 

The performance would still have been shite but at this point no-one should care. Get the difficult games won and worry about the silky shite at home. We've won that game tonight if the ref does his job and no-one would be calling for anyones head.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

8 years and the pain just keeps coming.

We have players who can show no real heart and desire for a full season.

Yes, we can go 4 or 5 months and still keep in touch with the league, but we don't have the quality or discipline to do it for the full year.

The refs are clearly cheating, but we are putting ourselves into positions in games where the cheating bastards can affect the result.

If we were putting teams away earlier, whatever the refs do would be insignificant to the result.

It's like were giving them the go ahead to fuck us over. We are surrendering the power to the cunts.

Thoroughly depressed with all of this.

How do you mean? I used to think this but I'm coming round to the idea that we shouldn't have to. We need to be taking the fight to the SFA, like the Orks do.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

The fact that he never seems to see how badly we are struggling in games and refuses to change things doesn't augur well for him, doesn't matter if hes a rookie if he cant learn he will be gone, I like him but since the break its been shocking.

Correct. Every man and his dog could see what was coming. We were playing far too narrow and not closing down in the wide areas, they were whipping crosses into the box (hopeful crosses may I add) from 35/40 yards out. 

The loyalty to the 4-4-3 is costing him, and reeks of Warburton behaviour. I said it at the weekend - our game is built on getting crosses in to the box from everywhere and anywhere in hope that one or two will come off. We will keep trying to do that until it works. Having no plan B is naive and just down right fucking ridiculous.

Archived