Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Imodium said:

The 10 in a row pish really doesn’t bother me, but the board need to ask themselves if Gerrard can win the league next season. 

Brilliant position at the turn of the year and then have absolutely flung the league away. Similar to last season as well. Can you keep making the same mistake again and expect a different outcome?

Walter Smith will be in charge in the summer no doubt about it. Gerrard very likeable but given the money spent its not acceptable IMO. 

Walter Smith will be in charge? Mate, that’s never happening. Don’t let what you desperately want to happen make you think it’ll actually become reality. It won’t.

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Anybody really believe this side has the bottle to win the Scottish cup ?? 
No chance. Season over 

Too be honest I couldn’t really give a fuck about the Scottish cup,it’s the league we need and the cups are just a bonus.

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We can play poorly but still point out obvious fuck ups by the ref. 
without those bad decisions we would still have won that game no matter how bad we played

Nonsense.

If we play well enough then shite refs don't matter. It's just the fall back excuse from the usual suspects on this forum.

Rangers either win or we're cheated. No such thing as a loss or a draw.

The tempo for almost the whole match was woeful. No pace. No power. No width. Deliver into the box ? Do they actually practice that ?Hand ball at first goal but let's be clear Halliday was dreaming and as good as through it in. 

andyhrfc likes this

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Thought after all the shite we’ve been through I could see light at the end of the tunnel.wouldn’t be surprised if Hearts knock us out the cup and we are left with fuck all again.

To be honest I absolutely expect to lose to hearts now. How could you think otherwise after watching us since the break?

Kaydubya11 likes this

2 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Let's be completely frank and honest.

If that was any other manager then we would ALL be calling for his head.

This. Nobody is bigger than this club I don’t give a shit if its Zidane, Gerrard or Mourinho. He has been backed to the hilt, interest in our “best players” fended off window after window and 2 years on the fucking trot we’ve beaten they cunts at New Year and lost the momentum by the end of January. It is totally unacceptable.

Anybody else, a loss to bottom of the table Hearts who hadn’t won a league game since fuckin September, or a loss to Killie at this stage in the season and they would be gone/calling for them to be gone. The board have a big decision now. Continue to back him and try to stop 10, or change the record.

Weird_Beard likes this

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

TBH for the amount of chances Alfie gets his goal return is shit, if McCoist got the same chances he would be ripping up the goal scoring record books. Anyone who thinks he is worth 30 million is deluded. Killie had half the shots we had and scored double the goals, Gerrard needs to start working on our lack of ability to score goals. I could hit a better shot than Kent and I can't understand how his shooting can be so bad.

I'm willing to bet that he did have as many if not more in his day, he played in the most dominant Rangers side in the last 30 years

BearInTheToon and gordo7 like this

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nonsense.

If we play well enough then shite refs don't matter. It's just the fall back excuse from the usual suspects on this forum.

Take your point but at the same time the hand ball at the first was crucial.

Hearts 2 chances 2 goals 

Killie 2 chances 2 goals 

sheep 2 chances .Should have been 2 goals 

Rangers umpteen chances 8 PST dropped 

It is fucking easy for these cunts to work us out 

We have no desire ,no one brave enough

Just bottle job losers like our captain 

Just now, jim beam said:

Too be honest I couldn’t really give a fuck about the Scottish cup,it’s the league we need and the cups are just a bonus.

The league was gone at Tynecastle. I’m desperate for the Scottish cup - if not they’ve got another treble 

shotstopper and Weird_Beard like this

Might as well lob this in seeing as we're greeting about everything and generally suicidal anyway... Morelos isn't as good as Edouarde and won't go for as much. Good player definitely, but not as good.

Kaydubya11 likes this

8 years and the pain just keeps coming.

We have players who can show no real heart and desire for a full season.

Yes, we can go 4 or 5 months and still keep in touch with the league, but we don't have the quality or discipline to do it for the full year.

The refs are clearly cheating, but we are putting ourselves into positions in games where the cheating bastards can affect the result.

If we were putting teams away earlier, whatever the refs do would be insignificant to the result.

It's like were giving them the go ahead to fuck us over. We are surrendering the power to the cunts.

Thoroughly depressed with all of this.

Fucked over again by some atrocious refereeing. Can’t see a blatant handball, can’t see a push on Morelos for penalty but can see nothing to stop Morelos header counting....

That a side - Team full of s*itebags, can’t score goals, manager who always tries to go defensive/more solid in his shape. 

Staring 9 in a row in the face, losing 12 consecutive domestic trophies on the trot to that mob.

Other than our own blinded improvement we still have similar deficiencies against the other poor teams in the league - Can’t defend a lead and not up for the battle

Think at this stage Stevie G is going to struggle to see the end of the season - I have no idea who should replace him but struggling to see anything that may think he could be the man to win it next year 

#puffedoutfc

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nonsense.

But we were cheated tonight. 
Yes we played poorly but if the Ref does his job we win that 2-0. 

Gurlyblue and shotstopper like this

The Europa League and Scottish cup matters not a fuck to me now. I honestly thought after beating them on the 29th that this was our year. I didn’t think it was possible to fuck it up 2 years in a row after the winter break. I realise now that this team will win fuck all. When the chips are down we just don’t have the bottle for it, it’s hard to admit but the tarriers are winners and we aren’t. Fucking raging just now and that’s me for the season. 

CooperSF and shotstopper like this