*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Down working in Killie today 

I have my doubts this game goes on 

Gave you a ‘like’ for the useful information, not because the game’s a possible doubt!

Just in case that seemed odd! 😂

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Just had a look at Hamilton against the sheep to get a feel for the likely conditions tomorrow.   Looks grim.

Fans must think so too, must be about 500 in the ground.

Hamilton could play a full strength Barcelona and they'd still struggle to fill that 3 stand plastic-pitch utter monstrosity of a stadium.

53 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Just had a look at Hamilton against the sheep to get a feel for the likely conditions tomorrow.   Looks grim.

Fans must think so too, must be about 500 in the ground.

I had it on and both teams are utter shite. Shows how much this pish raise their games against us. 

Fucking awful to watch 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

My brother was the same when I said it to him earlier. He couldn't remember that game at all either. Think it was Firth's only actual "appearance" for us so far?

I was in the Killie end that day. What a fucking disaster.

Mcgregor

Tav             goldson            katic        barisic 

Arfield               jack          hagi

Stewart          morelos       kent 

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind we had a game called off against Hearts after 20 mins because of snow on the pitch 

Took our bus 2 hours to get there that night that usually just takes about 40 minutes.

Ended up back on said bus about 30 minutes after getting off it. Straight to the boozer.

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind we had a game called off against Hearts after 20 mins because of snow on the pitch 

What a fucking knightmare that was, took us about two hours to drive across,sans then walking across edmiston drive a couple of lads walk out saying it had been called off, not a happy night.

21 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Surprised Jack would be match fit considering how long he has been out but fantastic news as he has been sorely missed. This will be a tough game. Everyone need to be firing. 0-2 Rangers.

Gerrard grinned and winked at the reporter when asked about Jack at the presser. I took it from that he might start? As much as we need Jack back in midfiled, i'm hoping Gerrard has learned something from rushing Kent back too quickly.

Shagger

Goldson katic edmundson 

Kent, jack/ Polster, Davis, Jones 

Stewart, Kamberi, morelos 

No sure how fit Jack is and Polster has played CDM on a synthetic pitch  at his previous club so this would give us a bit af strength in midfield with either of these lads.

Stewart and Jones both got extensive experience of this pitch so will be motivated 

Big Kamberi will make them come out  and stop the crosses and create more space for the likes of morelos  and Stewart 

Another week another bunch of people thinking we will change formation 2 thirds of the way into a season. Our dip in form is called a dip because we were executing our formation and play well prior to it, the dip is nothing to do with how we line up. 

i think we will come out the traps fast tonight and although it will be a tough game a think we will come away pretty comfortable winners in the end

Archived