*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

The 2nd one is a penalty the defender had both hands on him and pushed. The first was weak but if you book Buff you have to book Dicker but that would’ve meant sending him off and that was never happening. 

I dont think either are pens, first one clear dive and second one goes down quicker than Schofield. If we got a pen against us for that we would be going mental.

The ref was howling, not surprised though as they've been consistently howling this season. How that wee McKenzie didnt get at least a yellow I'll never know, maybe the wee joke him and Beaton shared before the kick off went down well.

Morelos goal should have stood and he should have scored with the lob and free header which he miss times 

I hate mutton but he called it correct the ref  got the two major decisions wrong, hand ball for their first and Morelos goal should have stood that would have been 2 zip game over. But in saying that Kent and Hagi were anonymous practically all second half and SG either couldn’t see it or didn’t want to see it. His total unwillingness to change players is defo getting to be a major problem. Also week in week out Goldson is an accident waiting to happen SG is very quick to throw Katic out the team but will never consider pulling his favourites , and that could ultimately be his downfall. He’s too loyal to some players. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well I’m sure we will agreeing with one another again tomorrow . Maybe I’m being a bit harsh tonight but I’m gutted like most of the bears 

Gutted as well mate, honestly thought we would step up tonight. 
But it’s obvious now a good amount of those players aren’t up to it mentally, it’s up to Gerrard and the DOF to get it sorted. 
Although if it’s took this long for him to realise that they aren’t up to it, I have worry’s he can sort it. 

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

I dont think either are pens, first one clear dive and second one goes down quicker than Schofield. If we got a pen against us for that we would be going mental.

The ref was howling, not surprised though as they've been consistently howling this season. How that wee McKenzie didnt get at least a yellow I'll never know, maybe the wee joke him and Beaton shared before the kick off went down well.

Morelos goal should have stood and he should have scored with the lob and free header which he miss times 

He’s off form and if we had anything else on the bench he maybe could’ve been eased back in. But we don’t and it’s all on him to get the job done and the strain is showing. 

When almost the whole team is off form there's something not right, you can carry maybe one or two who are not at it but when nine or ten are off form there's a more deep lying problem imo, whether it is complacency or motivation or just poor management it needs to be sorted right now, still in scottish cup and still in europe although the big one has gone, a big three months for the manager and most of this squad. 

6 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Total shite from the manager. Once again, he stopped short of calling out Katic but you can be in doubt that’s who he’s talking out. The lad’s confidence must be shot to pieces. What about the front 3???

No fight, no calling into question the dodgy decision. It’s all too meek and he’s fast coming across as being clueless and devoid of answers.

It actually saddens me more than I can say.

Honest to fuck man, I'm sick of this rinse and repeat pish from him now. 

"We never came out in the second half, didn't string 5 passes together" - thats optimism, it was more like 2, yet you stand there like a fucking idiot with your hands in your pockets watching that bunch of shitebags. 

'it's not been good enough since the break" - well drop the under-performers ya clown. 

Not one of the last third are performing so stop picking your favourites and kick some arses. 

22 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have sadly resigned myself to accepting that the filth are going to win at least 10 in a row, maybe more.

If they get 10 it may as well be 15+

They would need to endure a historic crisis to lose grip of the monopoly they have on Scottish football now. It’s sickening to think about it but I can’t see how we possibly get a 55th title before them nevermind contemplating what follows.

Barring a miracle and the scum cave in after yet another hefty win of 5-0 against Hearts, I would say this league title challenge is over.

Quite simply we were none to shining bright from beginning to end.

The ref was a cheating bastard and Alfie's goal should have stood, but he was also not at it tonight. Also too much on his shoulders.

However we were simply not good enough. We should be shredding dross like this. Our mentality is lacking big time. Ponderous and couldn't string two passes together and let's not talk about the crossing. Then Kilmarnock on their scarce raids put two past us. That's when defenders need to stand tall. Naw. Just not good enough and hearts of mice.

Since the break we have put in some pretty inept performances and just don't look like title winning material. In saying that, we are schizo enough to turn around and shred the scum at Ibrox, but it still won't be enough.

We simply don't have the quality nor the mentality to win a title. It's not there.

From Tav, to Goldson, Ojo, to Arfield and more. Journeymen. Occasionally over perform, but in the main, show what level they are really at and it aint title winning. Then there's the shitebaggery.

Moving on to the ref's I've said before, the fix is in, but between our inept performances, poor quality and  weak mentality, we do not posses the resources to overcome it and at times we just don't help ourselves. Alfie could have gone tonight. Then there is our board with dignified silence on matter.

As for winning the Scottish Cup, it would be small consulation, but I have little confidence in us taking that if our recent performances are anything to go by.

As for Stevie, he needs to get round his blind spots for his blue eyed boys. They're costing. He's pretty poor at changing things and subsitutions a mare. However, no one is sacking him. If he feels he has taken us as far as he can, he will walk away. In saying that, I will speculate and can see regime change in the summer, so we'll see. It maybe the only glimmer of hope after another dismal season.

So a pretty fucking depressing evening all round. 

Where there's life there's hope. Football can be unpredictable, so can Stevie and this set of players turn all this around?  Will the scum implode? I'm sure many have their own thoughts.

9 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

I hate mutton but he called it correct the ref  got the two major decisions wrong, hand ball for their first and Morelos goal should have stood that would have been 2 zip game over. But in saying that Kent and Hagi were anonymous practically all second half and SG either couldn’t see it or didn’t want to see it. His total unwillingness to change players is defo getting to be a major problem. Also week in week out Goldson is an accident waiting to happen SG is very quick to throw Katic out the team but will never consider pulling his favourites , and that could ultimately be his downfall. He’s too loyal to some players. 

When it’s not working we need to go to plan B, C, D and so on.  As they say the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Archived