Michael Beale called out Clancy

doc holliday

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TMB said:

A statement that says what?  Beale himself said:

"I called the referee's integrity into question and have accepted that I could not not accuse him of cheating.  The incident with John was nothing and is now resolved”

You want a statement to reiterate that or go against it therefore undermining the coach himself?

Didn't realized that Beale had backed down, I'd be pretty disappointed in him if that's true he should have stuck to his guns as he was only telling the truth.

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

The 5 way agreement I would guess.

I'm not sure if there is any enduring penalties that hold the board back. but it is a contract worse than Sports Direct.

Here's the link to the doc. https://pdfslide.net/documents/5-way-agreement-as-issued-to-all-parties-for-signature.html

The hibs cup final was our chance to grab the high ground and we fucked it up . The fans going onto the pitch at Kilmarnock was treated as a more severe incident than hibs fans attacking Rangers players at Hamden,Rangers response to both incidents was to ban Rangers fans. Robertson is not a bluenose and couldn’t give a fuck about our club . When you have 50000  turning up at Ibrox no matter what league or what state we are in then board have a free reign to shaft us at every opportunity.  We all laughed at the scum hiring halicom but fuck me they have earned every penny of their fee.  Paedophilia,Griffiths,racism, green brigade has all been made to disappear and Morelos goes from victim to sinner even though it was proved that he was racially abused at paedodome. If we are paying traynor what I have heard we are paying him then we deserve everything coming our way.

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

When Beale did this . Both TLB and kennedy stood their ground ,ushering him up the tunnel . While SG wouldn't get involved it seemed .

It is a part of our manager that concerns me

What part???....A manager has responsibilities.....let Lennon and co behave like neds....Rangers managers need to exude class 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s doesn’t make them beyond criticism and as custodians of our club they have a duty of care to protect the club from the shit storm that surrounds us. They are failing in that respect only a fool would disagree. 

The events of 2012 and years proceeding it was a “shit storm”.  This is nothing by comparison.  People were complaining about biased referees prior to 2012.  I’m certain the board will do what they can but also understand there’s limits to what they can do.  The SFA have no put in place rules that put referees beyond any sort of criticism.  Probably to stop a repeat of the referee strikes 10 years ago.  

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What part???....A manager has responsibilities.....let Lennon and co behave like neds....Rangers managers need to exude class 

If Gerrard had got involved he might be serving a 5 match ban as well.  He showed the restraint not to get involved which is to his credit.  

6 hours ago, TMB said:

The events of 2012 and years proceeding it was a “shit storm”.  This is nothing by comparison.  People were complaining about biased referees prior to 2012.  I’m certain the board will do what they can but also understand there’s limits to what they can do.  The SFA have no put in place rules that put referees beyond any sort of criticism.  Probably to stop a repeat of the referee strikes 10 years ago.  

So let’s get this straight the board can’t do anything according to you. 
Funny how they do plenty when it’s a board member or a board members son or even head of their absolutely shite PR dept that is getting it in the neck. 
They have a responsibility to protect the club and it’s staff not just the high and mighty Blazers. They are failing badly and letting the club and its staff down. 
They are not some kind of second coming as you seem to believe that saved us from the big bad men. 
You spout nonsense about the SFA not allowing this or that have rules in place for this or that, it hasn’t stopped the scum from having dig after dig at them if they feel the least bit threatened without any repercussions what so ever. Tom Boyd ScumFC employee accused the Refs of being cheats any idea when we will here about this from the SFA. ScumFC called the integrity of the CO into question, any repercussions on that one. Thought not. 

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I get that .Yet he has to be fighting the corner of his own right hand man

Not standing aside ,in case he offends TLB or runs the risk of damaging his reputation 

we have never won any awards for thinking we are class .No one else in Scotland thinks that 

Everyone should be going on the attack .The slightest think of cheating or injustice 

Fuck all this old relic stuff 

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Wish King et al would gtf, this only protecting the board stance is a disgrace. Our players, management and brand deserve protection as well.

There’s nothing they can do according to @TMB they saved the club in 2012 and we should all be eternally grateful. 

Naive as fuck 

11 hours ago, TMB said:

Like bigger fines, or even deducting points?  I’m not sure how far the SFA sanctions can go but questioning the integrity of the referees with statements achieves nothing. We tried it, were hit with 5 sanctions and fines, and haven’t done it again.  

The scum caused the refs to go on strike by making statements etc. What sanctions did they receive. None as far as I'm aware.

We say nothing, nothing changes it's that simple. We have to stick up for ourselves whether that means more fines or not. How else are we supposed to get the point across to the cheating cunts

Folk think it's all one big conspiracy theory. Here's a good summary of how the scum club and fans behaved. The impact on how things have changed in their favour is clear to see in the current refereeing displays and disciplinary processes. 

The article is dated 9 years ago.  Coincidentally the start of their 9 in a row run. 

Meanwhile our club custodians sit with thumbs up their arses.

Scottish Premier League referees vote to strike over abuse

• Six weekend matches in doubt if officials stage pitch boycott
• celtic want the escalating issue referred to Uefa

Sun 21 Nov 2010 16.33 EST

Scottish referees have voted to strike next weekend in response to increased criticism and scrutiny, which they believe are threatening their safety. The vote, which could lead to the postponement of all six Scottish Premier League matches, was taken at a Sunday afternoon meeting of Scotland's 31 grade one officials.

There had been no agenda item for such a move but it quickly became clear that the strength of feeling among officials meant the withdrawal of labour for one weekend was their favoured option. There has been no vote by lower-graded officials but they are likely to support their colleagues.

Referees feel criticism has reached such a level that their safety is at risk inside grounds. They also fear for the wellbeing of their families. Willie Collum, who refereed the season's first Old Firm match, received death threats via phone calls to his home that evening. The Scottish Football Association warned last month that a raft of resignations by match officials could occur due to concern about abuse and criticism.

Controversy has surrounded Scottish referees since Dundee United and celtic met last month. Dougie McDonald, the referee then, overturned the award of a penalty to celtic but lied over the circumstances surrounding his decision.

celtic have been vociferous in their criticism of McDonald, with the club's chairman, John Reid, launching a withering attack on the referee and the SFA on Thursday. The SFA's new chief executive, Stewart Regan, has vowed to review refereeing procedures within the governing body but Reid has demanded McDonald be sacked.

celtic met the SFA to express their disquiet at other decisions which they believe have been unfairly awarded against them in the past year. They have called for Uefa's involvement in resolving the crisis. Reid went as far as to talk of historical discrimination during his speech to his club's shareholders.

The referees' union is likely to make a formal statement tomorrow. However, a senior SFA figure has said the strike would be averted only with guarantees "from certain clubs" that scrutiny and criticism would be toned down.

Scottish referees threatened to strike once before, in 2008, due to a row over pay. The matter was resolved without any such move being taken.

One potential complication to any strike action this time would be the reaction of the SPL's broadcast partners, with two matches due to be screened live next Sunday

17 minutes ago, Stunels said:

aye alright im a defeatist.  what you gonna do to change anything?  thats right, fuck aw

It’s not DJ who needs to do anything though it’s our weak as shite board who only come out fighting if it’s personal.

They need to hire the best lawyers available to challenge every dodgy punishment by the SFA and every negative story in the media, they need to pay ex players to fight our corner and defend the club, hire people to dig up dirt on every cunt in Scottish football, they need to send out the message that if you fuck with us we’ll come back at you twice as hard. If they had the baws to do it it can be done, that’s exactly what the fenians have been doing for years and the scum bastards are now untouchable. People are scared to speak out against them. Fight fire with fire or forever be the punchbags of Scottish football 

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Oh and Platini bizarrely attended the game that resulted in threats to Collum from scum fans. Just coincidence the scum wanted eufa involvement and out of nowhere comes the President.

Another cheating conniving cunt attending the chamber of secrets... go figure 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I get that .Yet he has to be fighting the corner of his own right hand man

Not standing aside ,in case he offends TLB or runs the risk of damaging his reputation 

we have never won any awards for thinking we are class .No one else in Scotland thinks that 

Everyone should be going on the attack .The slightest think of cheating or injustice 

Fuck all this old relic stuff 

Quite sure we could fill a jotter with examples of the shite we've had to take for years.
The latest one I find it hard to get my head round is Tom Culshaw,who was just standing in his own technical area and a scabby fenian comes piling in,he stands up to the prick and he is the one serving a ban....fuckin shitebaggery of the highest order,not standing up to this.
We really need a decent team of lawyers and a half decent PR team who would make these cunts that red faced they would think twice about even fuckin looking in our direction,never mind point or throw shite at us.  

51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Quite sure we could fill a jotter with examples of the shite we've had to take for years.
The latest one I find it hard to get my head round is Tom Culshaw,who was just standing in his own technical area and a scabby fenian comes piling in,he stands up to the prick and he is the one serving a ban....fuckin shitebaggery of the highest order,not standing up to this.
We really need a decent team of lawyers and a half decent PR team who would make these cunts that red faced they would think twice about even fuckin looking in our direction,never mind point or throw shite at us.  

Maybe we can’t do a thing as one poster says  .The club could and it’s odd that they aren’t doing anything to counter this shite 

Depressing mate 

59 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

You just have to look at the papers today to see the difference in how it’s reported when we finally get a break with a bad refereeing decision. 

Not read any of the rhags ,but I can totally imagine .Almost getting like the alternative bheastly views .These scabby red tops 

Archived