When does it stop?

scottyc06

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, tannerall said:

They wanted us dead, we didn't die, so they won't stop. 

All we can do is stop supporting them by: 

1: Voting the their scum Labour and SNP,, MPs and councillors out,

2: Boycott the BBC.

3: Stop buying the scummy rhepublican appeasing newspapers, and listening to Snidey radio.

It's in your hands fellow Gers fans. 

No Rangers fan should buy a licence why pay scum to actively discriminate against us.

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Spot on 😉👍 a fire only spreads if you feed it.

I’ve ignored the newspapers for twenty years. Never bought one and avoid reading any.

They are still doing the same shite, so maybe I need to ignore them harder. Maybe I need to go blind and deaf and they might stop printing  bad things I shouldn’t look at. I don’t even have a Twitter account, so how are they doing this? I’m ignoring as hard as I can and it still there..........

🤐 silence is what we need. Don’t answer back and they’ll go away.
Honest to fuck!

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It stops when you block the Sun and the Record from your Twitter so you don’t even see other people tweeting about it. It stops when you don’t buy either. It stops when people start getting banned for posting any links or mentions of their articles on here, FF and GersNet.

Ignore them and they will die off. Getting worked up about them so it generates traffic to their pages feeds them as much as buying their rubbish does.

Obviously the club are of the same mindset, that’s why they do nothing about it.

Taigs and cunts like Stevie Clarke get abuse and it's blamed on the bigots in society that need to be silenced

Morelos and other Gers gets racially abused, cars tampered with, assaulted etc and it's because he can't handle life in this city. 

But then if Morelos hits back with a gesture, giving it back to them, and he's the one blamed.

Scotland is a fenian ridden shithole

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It doesnt stop, it just means you're ignorant to what's being said.

It's an absolute fallacy that if you ignore them they will die off. Theres  still  enough idiots around that buy or click even if Rangers supporters dont.

In one way it’s good to not buy or give them the hits but on the other hand we really need to know the shite they are printing.

I also agree that all the Rangers haters buy and click on the links and that’s their golden goose.

The readership of times is full of haters and the comments section is testament to that.

Ive just taken the attached screenshot and as per usual 8 out of 10 of the most commented are stories connected to us.

The demented are their life blood and anything we do will probably  have a minimal affect but I’ll still not buy and limit my clicks.

6BF2B667-0104-47D5-AFA2-126C3DA28C24.png

21 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

In one way it’s good to not buy or give them the hits but on the other hand we really need to know the shite they are printing.

I also agree that all the Rangers haters buy and click on the links and that’s their golden goose.

The readership of times is full of haters and the comments section is testament to that.

Ive just taken the attached screenshot and as per usual 8 out of 10 of the most commented are stories connected to us.

The demented are their life blood and anything we do will probably  have a minimal affect but I’ll still not buy and limit my clicks.

6BF2B667-0104-47D5-AFA2-126C3DA28C24.png

Off topic I know but I would fucking love if Number 6 on your screenshot actually happened, Meltdown would be glorious to watch.

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Off topic I know but I would fucking love if Number 6 on your screenshot actually happened, Meltdown would be glorious to watch.

I can’t see it happening as I think that’s just a disgruntled ex Tory sounding off to anyone who will listen.

It would be funny but at the same time it would give the grievance mongers plenty of ammo as they like to pile on the weight to that enormous and unfounded chip they all have on their UK hating shoulders

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I can’t see it happening as I think that’s just a disgruntled ex Tory sounding off to anyone who will listen.

It would be funny but at the same time it would give the grievance mongers plenty of ammo as they like to pile on the weight to that enormous and unfounded chip they all have on their UK hating shoulders

Good points mate and I agree but if it was announced they were moving it during Fat Boabs trial they just might be a tad too busy to stir up their usual shite.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s the very fact they know they can get away with basically condoning racist abuse at a football player in Scotland and nothing is said about it. Even Rogers said in post match interview the young black lad was asking for it and not a murmur. 
I honestly don’t recognise the country I have lived my whole life in anymore, it is a complete cesspit. 

But but but ,it was pyoor prooved that the home fans weren’t racist to Morelos because the 2nd interpretation of his interview didn’t say it ,

STILL FUCKIN HAPPENED THOUGH ,but the taigs PR machine have managed to bury the facts ,

Now I know a lot of bears want us to be like them media wise ,But I really don’t think we would want to be quite as embarrassingly shameless as those fenian bastards 

35 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Good points mate and I agree but if it was announced they were moving it during Fat Boabs trial they just might be a tad too busy to stir up their usual shite.

I just believe there’s too much groundwork started to move it 

3 hours ago, Stoorie said:

I’ve ignored the newspapers for twenty years. Never bought one and avoid reading any.

They are still doing the same shite, so maybe I need to ignore them harder. Maybe I need to go blind and deaf and they might stop printing  bad things I shouldn’t look at. I don’t even have a Twitter account, so how are they doing this? I’m ignoring as hard as I can and it still there..........

🤐 silence is what we need. Don’t answer back and they’ll go away.
Honest to fuck!

:tu:

Good post mate.

On a one to one basis ..... ignoring a person's shit can sometimes have a positive outcome .... as it starves them of any ammunition to continue with their shit and they soon fuck off .... or you can actually physically tell them to fuck off ...... both should end any more debate .... the advantage of this approach is of course .... only possible .... when both parties are in attendance.

This recent attack on Alfredo by Provan .... is the usual cowardly tarrier media method of not allowing the maligned party to defend themselves ..... making it basically impossible for any decent person to remain silent.

Our board has to do something to stop the victimisation of Alfredo .... but I fear that will not be anytime soon .... as they seem to be the ones who prefer to ignore cunts like Provan by remaining silent ..... allowing the damage to our players and our brand to continue unabated.

We really .... really .... need to start winning big on the field of play to be in any position to successfully "Ignore" all the negative tarrier driven media up here in Scotland .... it's the only sure fire way to stop the rot ..... then and only then .... will we be able to ignore their vicious agenda .... as it will be nullified and rendered meaningless and seen for what it is. 

🇬🇧

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

But but but ,it was pyoor prooved that the home fans weren’t racist to Morelos because the 2nd interpretation of his interview didn’t say it ,

STILL FUCKIN HAPPENED THOUGH ,but the taigs PR machine have managed to bury the facts ,

Now I know a lot of bears want us to be like them media wise ,But I really don’t think we would want to be quite as embarrassingly shameless as those fenian bastards 

The difference is we don't need to make up shite, we just need to call it out as it is. Either that, or as BH says, we ignore it and win this title to stop it.

All of these bigots, as we know are all hurting because a catholic is playing for us, (sadly) when he leaves us he will destroy the record sale they had,  not only that he has a very good chance of being a world great. That irks them too, also they are in a quandary because we sing his name, we applaud him, we adore him and we don’t give a fuck he is a catholic! That messes with their agenda of demonising and denigrating  the PUL community, it highlights their own reverse sectarianism yet not one journalist (sic) in Scotland will break ranks and say so.

5 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Disgusting! Don’t remember TLB or Alkie Clarke being told the same! 

8A7D4132-3C1A-461E-A765-8AE7D41A49AB.jpeg

Bigoted dinosaurs like provan haven’t quite grasped that his ideological thinking is dead. It’s done. 
times are, and have, changed. This piece of shit bigot is the penny farthing of the mountain bike era. Thankfully they’re few and far between. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

The difference is we don't need to make up shite, we just need to call it out as it is. Either that, or as BH says, we ignore it and win this title to stop it.

We already rightly claimed racism agaisnt Morelos ,that got buried 

39 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Bigoted dinosaurs like provan haven’t quite grasped that his ideological thinking is dead. It’s done. 
times are, and have, changed. This piece of shit bigot is the penny farthing of the mountain bike era. Thankfully they’re few and far between. 

Yes, but there are plenty of "journalists" with a laptop and a Mickey  Mouse HNC in Practical Journalism from the local FE college - that are absolutely obsessed and they have plenty of pals in the MSM. 

Archived