When does it stop?

scottyc06

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

We already rightly claimed racism agaisnt Morelos ,that got buried 

It got buried because our board and PR didn't follow through yet again.

One statement after the old firm and then nothing.  Where was the follow up demanding a response or even responding to that ridiculous scum fc statement blaming the victim. 

No one wants to act like the taigs as they lie through their teeth, repeating a twisted narrative until it's taken as fact.

But we need to be more aggressive with the scottish media.  Defend our club to the hilt. Yet we keep seeing the dignified silence. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It got buried because our board and PR didn't follow through yet again.

One statement after the old firm and then nothing.  Where was the follow up demanding a response or even responding to that ridiculous scum fc statement blaming the victim. 

No one wants to act like the taigs as they lie through their teeth, repeating a twisted narrative until it's taken as fact.

But we need to be more aggressive with the scottish media.  Defend our club to the hilt. Yet we keep seeing the dignified silence. 

someone seems to have a hold on our board, not sure what it is but I’m sure there is something there 

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

They wanted us dead, we didn't die, so they won't stop. 

All we can do is stop supporting them by: 

1: Voting the their scum Labour and SNP,, MPs and councillors out,

2: Boycott the BBC.

3: Stop buying the scummy rhepublican appeasing newspapers, and listening to Snidey radio.

It's in your hands fellow Gers fans. 

Already done all of that.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

someone seems to have a hold on our board, not sure what it is but I’m sure there is something there 

Good point maybe there could be something in that 5 way agreement, that effect our licence if the club take legal action. Remember the fuss after the club took the SFA to court over the unlawful embargo but it's more likely to be apathy.

Our board won’t be universally criticised 

Yet I think they are a cancer ,that holds us back from being the club we should be .Fearless of our enemies 

And I’ve thought this since King got the reigns 

King ,basically took over where DM left us .Drip fed bullshit to get the money in when required .Sell our own fans out .At the slightest bit of trouble 

Someone, less lazy than me, should catalogue the unnecessary and unfounded attacks on the club and players.

A long list of everything that has been written or said from the media and their ex players in addition to refereeing decision that have gone against us and them.

It would be interesting to compare this like for like with them. Then cross reference the number of times they have challenged negativity with statements or investigations both on and off the park.

From an on the park point of view I think they would be in for a shock. There’s a reason we are the only club calling for VAR.

Off the park our board clearly need to be shown that the dignified silence should be a thing of the past. These statements are working for celtic. Likewise but arguably the ex celtic players, Keevins et al negatively talking down Morelos may have had an impact on how he never seems to the benefit of the doubt on the park.

This may be rubbished by the usual few who claim we are being paranoid but one single decision that goes against us could result in gain in a single point or two from drawing or winning a game which in turn could win us the title then it’s totally worth challenging.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

When will it stop?

when you stop reading the Sun 

that’s when 😂 

It’s not just the Sun though is it? It’s the BBC, Clyde, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Talksport, The Herald, The Daily Record... I’m sure you could go on! 

Its fucking unreal, I honestly don’t think I’ve seen anything like it. For someone who is so humble & generous off the pitch to receive the barrage of abuse he does from the media is beyond control. It’s clearly having an effect on how he is treated by the wider Scottish football community & how he is treated by officials in the game. Something needs done before he is seriously hurt.

19 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It stops when you block the Sun and the Record from your Twitter so you don’t even see other people tweeting about it. It stops when you don’t buy either. It stops when people start getting banned for posting any links or mentions of their articles on here, FF and GersNet.

Ignore them and they will die off. Getting worked up about them so it generates traffic to their pages feeds them as much as buying their rubbish does.

Jesus fuckin christ.  Fingers in the ear does not and has never worked.  We are not the target audience.  Others generate the hits they need and it's they that fuel the fire...

36 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

It’s not just the Sun though is it? It’s the BBC, Clyde, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Talksport, The Herald, The Daily Record... I’m sure you could go on! 

Its fucking unreal, I honestly don’t think I’ve seen anything like it. For someone who is so humble & generous off the pitch to receive the barrage of abuse he does from the media is beyond control. It’s clearly having an effect on how he is treated by the wider Scottish football community & how he is treated by officials in the game. Something needs done before he is seriously hurt.

Assemble that parcel of shite and ask them when they are going to ask for justice for the young boys abused by the paedophile ring by at least 6 already convicted of the crimes.

Shame them by asking why they agree that using a legal tax scheme is worse than an organised paedophile ring abusing over 100 young boys,some of them who couldn't handle what happened to them ended up with drug and alcohol problems,and will carry this with them for the rest of their days.
Ask them why any right minded person could actually go along and show support for these horrible bastards.
Ask them why there have been no sanctions against a club who employed a paedophile twice to protect the name of the horrible club.
Ask them when the victims who were abused whilst playing for that club will get compensated.
Ask them why they ignore the racist abuse of Alfredo Morelos.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Assemble that parcel of shite and ask them when they are going to ask for justice for the young boys abused by the paedophile ring by at least 6 already convicted of the crimes.

Shame them by asking why they agree that using a legal tax scheme is worse than an organised paedophile ring abusing over 100 young boys,some of them who couldn't handle what happened to them ended up with drug and alcohol problems,and will carry this with them for the rest of their days.
Ask them why any right minded person could actually go along and show support for these horrible bastards.
Ask them why there have been no sanctions against a club who employed a paedophile twice to protect the name of the horrible club.
Ask them when the victims who were abused whilst playing for that club.
Ask them why they ignore the racist abuse of Alfredo Morelos.

Great points but inexplicably we for some reason  just don’t have the political, media or high profile muscle to credibly push this without wide scale ridicule, point scoring and predictable ‘whataboutery’ from all of the usual suspects who have the platform to do so atm.
Personally, I believe it’s just a matter of time before their scandal comes to a head, just how much time is another story...

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Our board won’t be universally criticised 

There are several posting here that cant wait to excuse or justify their inaction.  Hand sitting is the preferred response, anything but action or challenge the status quo. 

Only way it will stop is:

1. Harsher sentences as in jail time for those who are throwing bottles, bovrils etc
  2. Serious action and accountability on what is posted on social media
  3. The club sticking up for the fans and players and going after those in the media who spread lies and untruths

Archived