Dave King robbed at gunpoint

Jamie29

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being from Castlemilk  he has just shat it. If he'd been from Possil, he would have stabbed the cunt immediately with an aids infected needle and took the cunt's trainers.

Fucking taigs are everywhere. Just a different colour on the outside.

Remember the rulling class who orginally tamed the country were firmly Prod's.

Place is a bigger cesspit than Govanhill. Let the cunts kill each other off  I say and the UK stop automatically issuing the natives visas because they were Commonwealth citizens, as they turn our very own God's country into a shitehole.

I take it Dave won't be wanting to resettle back here in Scotland, where he would become another target from our very own jolly craicsters. Think it will be middle England for him.

A 12 year old boy charged with racist abuse after our win at the crumbledome. Strange giving the assurances we got from the tarriers and the BBC that it never happened.

South Africa has well documented issues especially with violent crime. Stretching a bit but it is hard not to see a pattern. White in South Africa and you are seen as fair game. In Scotland a connection to Rangers ?

37 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Johannesburg is a cess pit. Was once the murder capital of the world.   

Horrible thing to happen, but why did a guy in his position not have security, moreso because of his family experiencing similar  ? 

Firstly I hope he and his family are okay.

He had a security officer according to this newspaper. The question for me is why did they steal DK's business things and not the valuables of himself and his manager? What are they going to do with his diary?

Rangers chief Dave King was "scared for his life" after an armed robber pointed a gun to his head.

The Ibrox chief was involved in a terrifying raid outside his offices in Johannesburg, South Africa.

And now he's considering leaving the country on a permanent basis.

The Times reports that King said that he was ambushed outside his office last Monday by men armed with handguns.

The yobs threatened his security guard and office manager before stealing his laptop and expensive Patek Philippe watch - worth thousands.

He said: “As I arrived at the office they came up behind me.

“There were four guys who had guns and were wearing balaclavas.

"One of them pointed a gun at my head and another took my watch off my wrist.

"It was in broad daylight and they were completely brazen.

“I was scared for my life. I said to myself, ‘Let’s not be brave and let’s not be stupid. Whatever you do, don’t agitate them, and let them getaway with whatever they want to take.’

“One of them said, ‘Where’s your money?’, so I took all my cash out and gave it to them.

"They took my laptop, my case, my drivers’ licence, diary, phone and all the things I need to function.”

King revealed that both of his daughters had recently been held up at gunpoint - once with his grandchild nearby.

Now he's said that he's considering leaving South Africa on a permanent basis.

He said: "“The lifestyle is very good here. I’m sitting here in the sun and it’s beautiful, but you are now constantly looking over your shoulder.

"My mood just now is that my kids and grandkids should not be being brought up in South Africa.

"It’s something the whole family is reflecting on.”

Source: sun

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Being from Castlemilk  he has just shat it. If he'd been from Possil, he would have stabbed the cunt immediately with an aids infected needle and took the cunt's trainers.

Place is a bigger cesspit than Govanhill. Let the cunts kill each other off  I say and the UK stop automatically issuing the natives visas because they were Commonwealth citizens, as they turn our very own God's country into a shitehole.

I take it Dave won't be wanting to resettle back here in Scotland, where he would become another target from our very own jolly craicsters. Think it will be middle England for him.

c98jz.jpg.f085fd9586da1ff61b13d3cb12805c8c.jpg

He could quite easily have been gunned down ..... as that is the usual outcome .... staying calm is no assurance of not getting killed.

Best to leave the country now .... as two incidents with his daughters and now himself .... without any injuries .... is very rare indeed ..... him and his daughters can count their blessings ...... if he decides to stay rather than leave it will only be a matter of time before they regret it ...... life is meaningless to the ones who did this and they have all had lucky escapes..... next time is not a remote occurrence but a .... possibly lethal .... fact of life in South Africa nowadays.

His best bet ... for him and his family .... is to get out while he can ..... with his family intact.

🇬🇧

44 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

He could quite easily have been gunned down ..... as that is the usual outcome .... staying calm is no assurance of not getting killed.

Best to leave the country now .... as two incidents with his daughters and now himself .... without any injuries .... is very rare indeed ..... him and his daughters can count their blessings ...... if he decides to stay rather than leave it will only be a matter of time before they regret it ...... life is meaningless to the ones who did this and they have all had lucky escapes..... next time is not a remote occurrence but a .... possibly lethal .... fact of life in South Africa nowadays.

His best bet ... for him and his family .... is to get out while he can ..... with his family intact.

🇬🇧

I am not Dave's biggest fan, but would not wish that on anyone and he has certainly had a real lucky escape IMO, and I agree with you he should move his family from there or he or them might not be as lucky next time. 

Why does the word “allegedly” always come out from the rags when something happens to somebody connected to our club, yet when something happens to someone associated with the scum it’s taken as gospel from the get go? Boils my piss!

Daily Rebel...cheaper than toilet paper 👍🏼

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

It’s all good and well saying that he should get out but isn’t it very difficult to get your funds out of SA, her’d  stand to lose a fortune getting out, and all his business interests are over there, not sure it’s as easy as posters are making out.

When someone points a gun at your head and your daughters .... in a country with one of the highest murder rates on the planet .... its time to get the fuck out of Dodge ..... RSA is one country where you can lose your life in an instant.

What kind of life would you have ... regardless of money when you knowingly put yourself and your family at high risk mate.

🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

When someone points a gun at your head and your daughters .... in a country with one of the highest murder rates on the planet .... its time to get the fuck out of Dodge ..... RSA is one country where you can lose your life in an instant.

What kind of life would you have ... regardless of money when you knowingly put yourself and your family at high risk mate.

🇬🇧

I fully agree with you mate especially when family are threatened,but like I said that's easy for me to say.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He wouldn't be there if it was pish.

Still plenty 1st, 2nd, 3rd + generation Brits there, Rhodesians too - and Dutch/French Huguenots. Was paradise not so long back - Mandela got out of prison and everyone went into prison.

56 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

Johannesburg, especially Sandton where he is, is dodge city mate. Most white families that live there are either victims or have family members that are victims.

Cape Town like Durban you need to know where not to go. But Durban is the best place in the world, climate wise, better than east/west coast America, gold coast Aussie, middle east. Nothing to compare.

Archived