Morelos racial abuser charged.

Bad Robot

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that a professional footballer in Scotland speaks up about being racially abused and gets mocked, called a liar and actually blamed is quite honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve heard of and certainly has no place in the UK in 2020. For all the big talk about being inclusive, welcoming and tolerant from the Scottish government, media, nationalists and scum fans attempting to paint themselves as saints unlike the big bad racist English they have certainly proved this tolerance only exists if your the right colour, religion and share the same political beliefs. 

Now that there have been charges brought there must be a full investigation by celtic fc, the voice we all heard certainly wasn’t 12 so we know for a fact there were others shouting racial abuse that day. The likes of Stewart and the rest in the media who attempted to play this down or mock Alfredo for speaking out must be sacked from their positions and anyone or organisation that attempted to cover this up or sweep it under the carpet must face serious punishment. If this doesn’t happen the Scottish game and institution are showing themselves to be worse than the Bulgarians, Italians and the rest of the racists they so love to criticise. 

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

The fact that a professional footballer in Scotland speaks up about being racially abused and gets mocked, called a liar and actually blamed is quite honestly one of the most disgusting things I’ve heard of and certainly has no place in the UK in 2020. For all the big talk about being inclusive, welcoming and tolerant from the Scottish government, media, nationalists and scum fans attempting to paint themselves as saints unlike the big bad racist English they have certainly proved this tolerance only exists if your the right colour, religion and share the same political beliefs. 

Now that there have been charges brought there must be a full investigation by celtic fc, the voice we all heard certainly wasn’t 12 so we know for a fact there were others shouting racial abuse that day. The likes of Stewart and the rest in the media who attempted to play this down or mock Alfredo for speaking out must be sacked from their positions and anyone or organisation that attempted to cover this up or sweep it under the carpet must face serious punishment. If this doesn’t happen the Scottish game and institution are showing themselves to be worse than the Bulgarians, Italians and the rest of the racists they so love to criticise. 

Top post 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And they refuse to discuss it and apologise as it’s a live investigation, that old chestnut again. 

Had no issue discussing ongoing proceedings involving tax cases night after night, after night, after night... Then only discussed ‘football matters’ until used as a soap box for celtics statement (2 year alleged secret investigation) was read out live on air, then back to only football matters prior to any calls re it.
There can be no doubt that they ‘celtic’ have an ongoing influence on SSB ’Bauer’ or rather protection of their brand and demonisation of others, even Gordon Dalziel is like a celtic cheerleader most weeks. You’ll get no parity from this platform...

27 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Had no issue discussing ongoing proceedings involving tax cases night after night, after night, after night... Then only discussed ‘football matters’ until used as a soap box for celtics statement (2 year alleged secret investigation) was read out live on air, then back to only football matters prior to any calls re it.
There can be no doubt that they ‘celtic’ have an ongoing influence on SSB ’Bauer’ or rather protection of their brand and demonisation of others, even Gordon Dalziel is like a celtic cheerleader most weeks. You’ll get no parity from this platform...

Is someone high up in Bauer not married to the owner of Hollicom. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is someone high up in Bauer not married to the owner of Hollicom. 

Think ‘Lorraine Herbison’ (head of news/ sport) I believe may be his partner, not sure but I think I read this on the forum some time ago...

21 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think ‘Lorraine Herbison’ (head of news/ sport) I believe may be his partner, not sure but I think I read on the forum some time ago...

Yeah think that’s it 

Had many a run in with her.She is responsible for that station being so rhancid .Yet I’m sure some cunt, won’t be slow in telling me she is a bear ..It’s always the way on here 

"I have a duty of care to my players and I want them protected," he said.

"They're here to play football, it doesn't matter what the colour of their skin is or what their background is. I'm hoping tomorrow is a celebration of football between two great clubs.

"Obviously, first thing's first, if racial abuse becomes a part of this game then it's up to Uefa and the referees to make a decision," said the 24-year-old.

"I'd obviously have no qualms about walking off the park. I think in this day and age it's probably going to need strong stances like that to really put a message across and try and stop it."

Ten points to who can guess which club those quotes came from. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I have a duty of care to my players and I want them protected," he said.

"They're here to play football, it doesn't matter what the colour of their skin is or what their background is. I'm hoping tomorrow is a celebration of football between two great clubs.

"Obviously, first thing's first, if racial abuse becomes a part of this game then it's up to Uefa and the referees to make a decision," said the 24-year-old.

"I'd obviously have no qualms about walking off the park. I think in this day and age it's probably going to need strong stances like that to really put a message across and try and stop it."

Ten points to who can guess which club those quotes came from. 

Would it be a player from a club where a 12 year old kid is made to take the blame for the indiscretions of an adults?

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bit strange a 12 year old has been charged, but not seen any footage of him doing anything. Definitely not the voice of a 12 year old on that recording that was doing the rounds.

Wouldnt be surprised to find out this is for a social media post after the game, and the papers have picked it up wrong.

Only other thing I can think is that it may have been picked up on a recording by the police at the stadium.

What about the other on the recording, are the police still trying to identify them?

Archived