Morelos racial abuser charged.

Bad Robot

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if anything was said about this tonight on Clyde 1 by Roger Hannah. I know he was on the show but didn't want to listen to their shite all night to hear some other excuse from him so just wondering if anyone heard anything being said by Roger?

Imagine celtic throwing a wean under the bus, better than shagging him I suppose. 

Sad thing is theyll spin it into "well it was only a 12 year old" instead of addressing the fact their club has 12 year old racist bigots supporting them and asking why the kid was taught that behaviour in the first place. As if the fact 12 year olds are racially abusing people isnt an issue 

32 minutes ago, Willis said:

Imagine celtic throwing a wean under the bus, better than shagging him I suppose. 

Sad thing is theyll spin it into "well it was only a 12 year old" instead of addressing the fact their club has 12 year old racist bigots supporting them and asking why the kid was taught that behaviour in the first place. As if the fact 12 year olds are racially abusing people isnt an issue 

Not really throwing him under the bus when they pay for the QC representing him at the Children's Panel.

On 11/02/2020 at 04:08, MK Dumfries said:

Slightly  off topic but how can you even be racist towards Alfredo,  he’s not even black? He’s just got a darker tan than most ! 

He's black ffs.

Afro-Colombians make up 7% of the population. Descendants of slaves.

50 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

He's black ffs.

It's unfair to call someone "black" as this can be seen as prejudicial to the fact that all black people except the older Michael Jackson have a lighter shade of palms and foot soles.

Therefore the term "black with lighter shaded palms and soles" is technically more correct. 

Also, many black people with lighter shaded  palms and soles may be the descendants of slaves, but nowadays may also  be the descendants of London bus drivers , which for some reason never seems to get mentioned. 

Why do you and so many others have a problem with London bus drivers ?

36 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

He's black ffs.

He’s got straight hair ffs , he’s of Native American Indian descent , as indigenous to Colombia as ching itself!

18 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

He’s got straight hair ffs , he’s of Native American Indian descent , as indigenous to Colombia as ching itself!

So they can call him a black bastard then? 

Cause he's no really black? 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

This has made me laugh as well the dopey cunts don't even know how to abuse him properly. 

Although the Catholic hating @Blue Avenger.has met him and forgot he worships the anti christ.

I would say that you can't make it up...

33 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye , just makes them look stupid. Be like calling Scott Arfield a pak1, it’s not offensive if it isn’t true ... same with being called a H**, water of a ducks back when that’s said to me... “erm Timmy, I think you’ll find your the ones who helped the actual H** in ww2” but there’s no educating these morons , let them be offended by everything, not us! 

1 minute ago, MK Dumfries said:

Aye , just makes them look stupid. Be like calling Scott Arfield a pak1, it’s not offensive if it isn’t true ... same with being called a H**, water of ducks back when that’s said to me... it’s not true, your the ones who helped the actual H** in ww2 but there’s no educating these morons , let them be offended by everything, not us! 

809460655_giphy(2).gif.14795960f3a4f669c32b17104d1caed2.gif

2 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

Aye , just makes them look stupid. Be like calling Scott Arfield a pak1, it’s not offensive if it isn’t true ... same with being called a H**, water of ducks back when that’s said to me... “erm Timmy, I think you’ll find your the ones who helped the actual H** in ww2” but there’s no educating these morons , let them be offended by everything, not us! 

Or you by the looks of it imo 

2 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

Aye , just makes them look stupid. Be like calling Scott Arfield a pak1, it’s not offensive if it isn’t true ... same with being called a H**, water of a ducks back when that’s said to me... “erm Timmy, I think you’ll find your the ones who helped the actual H** in ww2” but there’s no educating these morons , let them be offended by everything, not us! 

You're fucking mental. 

Archived