Rangers + Club 1872 Statements

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It does nothing and is simply playing to the gallery without any proper action from the club.

Starts off going on about the police charge and suggesting that's the reason it took so long to comment. Ongoing investigation had no impact on club's ability to comment on Leckie, Stewart or Provan's columns.

All three are still welcome inside Ibrox. Rather than releasing wordy statements with no action, the club should be withdrawing co-operation with those three -and the outlets they represent where possible - until formal, public apologies are made to the club and Morelos.

OK, so who's on your keyboard?!

:lol:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I wonder if Clyde read it out on air 

They didn't read it all out, and sadly predictably Hugh started backing up his pals "Davie Provan hasn't a racist bone in his body" - generally disregarded the statement and moved on to talk about Motherwell being debt free (host is a Motherwell fan).

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

👍 you're right mate.

Journos sticking together like shit sticks to a blanket.

Aye, sticking together by stating that the club should revoke any access Stewart, Provan and Leckie have - as well as the Scottish Sun as all three are columnist for them.

Do try harder.

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

You play this board like a game of chess, you have the answers before someone asks you the question.

It's nothing I've not been saying (and even published) for a while. Just look at how the Sun and their columnists have gone after Morelos recently. Whether it was Stewart, Provan or Leckie, all three have massively over-stepped the mark. All three are still more than welcome inside Ibrox and HTC.

It's ok though because Traynor put out a strongly-worded statement. 🙄

11 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

All pointless until we:

1. Name the treacherous fuckers
  2. Ban those named

Said this as soon as I read it. 

it’s not strong enough, these cunts will go make some shitey reply and it will be forgot about by the weekend. 

name n shame them, ban them, let people on the outside see exactly who has the agenda against us, ruin the cunts careers if possible.

just feels a bit wishy washy 

11 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Keevins already hit back with let’s not forget Rangers fan racially abusing Shay Logan. 

Keevins who cuts off Rangers fans with his “whataboutery” line when we try to offer comparisons to make a case all the time. It’s infuriating,  Total hypocrite using that radio show to fit his agenda and has done for decades. It’s so frustrating and disappointing that our main radio show has zero balance and there is no way to bring him to task for stuff like this.

He'll be dead soon enough.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well, we had to put something out there, but the reality is, it is simply meaningless watered down pish that will have our haters chuckling all over it.

Then there's that bit about making Ibrox welcoming to all and never stop trying to clean us up ffs!

It should have ended with the those now banned, starting with that cunt Stewart.

This has Traynor's hand all over it. All rather personal and trying to score points with his contemporaries in the media, very badly.

You've been wanting a statement for weeks only to end up complaining about it. What would you rather it said? It's a good statement and needed to be said but I've said all along "actions speak louder than words."

Just now, bluenoz said:

You've been wanting a statement for weeks only to end up complaining about it. What would you rather it said? It's a good statement and needed to be said but I've said all along "actions speak louder than words."

No. I said I wanted action. Legal action. Banning cunts and so on. I said we never follow through on anything and this is just another example and is nothing more than Traynor point score with his contemporaries, who will now be laughing their cocks off at us.

We are talking racism here going on two years, amongst all the other shite we are faced with and this is the best we come up with?

We are laughing stock, led by spineless appeasers.

Archived