Leagues fucked

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Gerrard pretty much has to hope we don't get Aberdeen or Killie in the next round of the scottish cup or we'll be out of that as well. 

Same old story against the same style of teams. We know how they play, we can see them take over the match and still we don't change anything about.

Anyone other than Gerrard and he's on his road out the door.

It'll be the exact same fucking story this time next year as well, cause neither him nor his back staff are learning fuck all from their consistent fuck ups.

We are probably out the cup already with hearts 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

We are probably out the cup already with hearts 

Couldnt give two fucks about any cups this year , the league was the goal the rest mean nothing.

They will throw shedloads of cash at their team next year to get ten , no chance Gerrard is stopping them........

Folk who still thought we were in a title race after Hearts and Aberdeen were insane to be fair, it was an absolute mountain to climb given our vulnerability

The only good thing about winning the cup would be stopping another treble, I’d find it hard to celebrate a fucking Scottish Cup when they’re on the verge of 10 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Folk who still thought we were in a title race after Hearts and Aberdeen were insane to be fair, it was an absolute mountain to climb given our vulnerability

The only good thing about winning the cup would be stopping another treble, I’d find it hard to celebrate a fucking Scottish Cup when they’re on the verge of 10 

Got a team of players with zero winning mentality. We ain't winning any cup.

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We’d just get the cunt taking out of us for celebrating winning the Scottish cup... Hearts putting us out will save that anyway.

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I hear what you are saying but our management team probably earn more than our players and we should expect, no wait demand, that they have them fired up for games like tonight. We’re not moving forward. We have a team that need the occasion to get them going.... time for a change.

Yeah league is fucked

getting far in Europe would have been good obviously not as important as league but if they can't beat that pish hearts team I dread to watch the Braga game 

every fucking winter break they seem to fuck it up

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

£7m for Kent was fucking insanity. 

But he's Beale's favourite......

The tactics we play against 10 men behind dross are stiffling him immensely, its the same now with Hagi on the opposite side. The whole two 10's behind the striker is a massive failure.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

But he's Beale's favourite......

The tactics we play against 10 men behind dross are stiffling him immensely, its the same now with Hagi on the opposite side. The whole two 10's behind the striker is a massive failure.

Totally agree not sure what the tactics behind that are but it’s not working.Same pish Kent goes to the left and cuts inside then fuckall.Get him playing as a right winger beating defenders and crossing in.Theres defo a player in Kent but this number 10 get it to fuck 

Archived