Leagues fucked

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

They've obviously been far better than us after the break.

From the little I've seen of their matches, teams are setting themselves up completely differently against them compared to how they've set up against us.

Watched the goals v Hearts, the space they were allowed was fucking ridiculous for every one of them.

That's before you factor in the shocking refereeing decisions against us (too many to list) and in favour of them (Griffiths stamp etc.). Brown's allowed to ref matches for fuck sake, even when the Hearts boy was sent off last night the ref took fuck all action on Brown goading him and getting right in his face.

No chance do Killie celebrate a win against the scum like they did last night. Multiple teams just fucking hate us with a passion and every game is their cup final.

We should be good enough to deal with that, granted, but there are other factors involved than them just being winners and us losers. Would fucking love Boyce, Boyle, Dicker, Brophy etc. to put in half the effort against them that they do against us and maybe there'd be a chance of them dropping points, would love the refs to put Brown in his place etc. but will they fuck.

I think the reason teams set themselves up differently is because they know invite pressure against the taigs and they’ll get destroyed. Against us teams can sit back and frustrate us because we have no idea, no movement and no intensity.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have been the two teams that have caused us monumental problems under Gerrard. He just can't seem to overcome those two consistently whatsoever and it's costing us everything.

Killie - 10 games under Gerrard, 4 wins. 1 away win in the league, 1 away in the league cup. 2 home wins. 1 in scottish cup. 1 in the league. Shocking return against them.

Sheep - 10 games under Gerrard, 3 wins. 1 away win the league, 2 home wins in the league. That's it!

Unless I've got the numbers way off the mark, it's costing us pretty much everything not being able to consistently beat these two sets of cunts

4 out of 10 wins against Killie a team who got knocked out of Europe  by a team of part timers from Wales ffs

imagine warburton or Pedro had these stats they'd be hounded out 

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

4 out of 10 wins against Killie a team who got knocked out of Europe  by a team of part timers from Wales ffs

imagine warburton or Pedro had these stats they'd be hounded out 

Disgraceful record against both. Difference maker stuff.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have been the two teams that have caused us monumental problems under Gerrard. He just can't seem to overcome those two consistently whatsoever and it's costing us everything.

Killie - 10 games under Gerrard, 4 wins. 1 away win in the league, 1 away in the league cup. 2 home wins. 1 in scottish cup. 1 in the league. Shocking return against them.

Sheep - 10 games under Gerrard, 3 wins. 1 away win the league, 2 home wins in the league. That's it!

Unless I've got the numbers way off the mark, it's costing us pretty much everything not being able to consistently beat these two sets of cunts

Between this and hearing that Livingston have scored 6 more goals than us in last 10 games, i’ve decided to go for a bath with my toaster!

We've still got a chance, 7 points (if we win our game in hand) is not insurmountable.

Do our players who have capitulated since the winter break have the hunger and desire to turn it around and at least make it difficult for them?

Does Gerrard have the managerial skill to get the best out of them?

My guess is probably not, but it's not due to lack of ability, but lack of fight and desire.

30 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If the sheep miraculously beat the nonces then it’s back on

The sheep will be battered and roll over to have their tummy tickled by the filth.  But even hypothetically if they by a miracle get anything we are not capable of winning this league. I actually thought it was over after Hearts when we lost the advantage of the game in hand.  The filth smelt blood and have simply blown everyone away since then. Which will continue.

Perhaps it's time to ditch the obsession with stopping 10iar, we need time to develop a young squad from within the youth ranks- we can't afford to throw money at this next season. Also, if SG does go this season then a new manager will want time to bring players and develop the side. Grim times, bit we might need to bite the bullet next season.

12 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

The sheep will be battered and roll over to have their tummy tickled by the filth.  But even hypothetically if they by a miracle get anything we are not capable of winning this league. I actually thought it was over after Hearts when we lost the advantage of the game in hand.  The filth smelt blood and have simply blown everyone away since then. Which will continue.

and I can’t argue against any of that 

All this runs alot deeper. Both socially and politically.

celtic are now the establishment club in Scotland.

They are the football club of the SNPira and their supporters.

All republicans, who hate the Union, and any institution or set of people who stand for and support the Union.

Like our brethren in Ulster, we are now foreigners in our own country.

The Fenians have taken over in Industry, the media, and in politics.

We are to be despised and hated.

Having said All that their plan to kill us off in 2012, and an Independent Scotland, neither have happened so fuck them all

No surrender...win the outstanding game and hang on by our fingertips.

Beat them at Ibrox and the Paedodome.

We simply cannot afford to drop any more points while they keep winning.

But I believe we are a more skilful side and we can take them out in a direct confrontation with an impartial referee.

23 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Perhaps it's time to ditch the obsession with stopping 10iar, we need time to develop a young squad from within the youth ranks- we can't afford to throw money at this next season. Also, if SG does go this season then a new manager will want time to bring players and develop the side. Grim times, bit we might need to bite the bullet next season.

If it were only about stopping ten. We said same 8 years ago. It didn't happen. From the board to the fans they all want instant success. 

King said different to give himself breathing space from spending money, but he ended up the same as he splashed the cash and sacked two managers thereafter and we now have Gerrard as the last throw of the dice.

As for rearing our own, the talent just isn't there and alongside it, the scum win every title at a canter yet again and get free shots at CL money yet again, only to accumulate wealth and outspend us and bring in better quality as and when they need it. We have no chance. 

Sadly we have now arrived at the tipping point. King departs shortly and there will be no more money from him I'm sure. The well is dry, so unless this move by King is the forerunner to a regime change and significant investment we're fucked, so let us hope it is.

Archived