50/50 tackles

gman

1 hour ago, gman said:

Our team by and large lost everyone tonight. Shocking 

Goldsons record in Europe is incredible , yet i would say Craig patterson was a better C/H and that is how much i don't rate him 

I guess with his record . I must be talking shite again . Yet my opinion won't change .

Another that won't be picking up trophies with Rangers 

16 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Aribo doesn’t go up for headers anymore either since that Livingston game.

I'm going to watch back   post the minute he shat himself tonight in a 50 50 outside our own box, result was Kilmarnock pushing through n corner conceded 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Goldsons record in Europe is incredible , yet i would say Craig patterson was a better C/H and that is how much i don't rate him 

I guess with his record . I must be talking shite again . Yet my opinion won't change .

What’s Goldson’s record in Europe? 

Not blaming him tonight. We lost tonight because created no chances again.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Every good (note ive not used that overused word "great") is built on a solid spine. Our keeper is the only one in the spine that isnt soft as shite. Katic although raw has plenty of potential for me, goldson is a man short, jack looks lost since well before xmas and morelos is a busted flush now. 

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

What’s Goldson’s record in Europe? 

Not blaming him tonight. We lost tonight because created no chances again.

As good as SG's No home defeats and hardly any losses 

That on it's own is incredible . Especially when we have to put up with our domestic mince 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Every good (note ive not used that overused word "great") is built on a solid spine. Our keeper is the only one in the spine that isnt soft as shite. Katic although raw has plenty of potential for me, goldson is a man short, jack looks lost since well before xmas and morelos is a busted flush now. 

The spine is important . Totally agree . Yet all of these players would have us believing we could win the league this year .

To be honest mate . The real losers are some of the players surrounding all of these guys . Even if they all have their flaws 

As much as I probably expected tonight I’m absolutely fucking raging. I’ll no doubt wake up to Instagram posts of our spineless team laughing and joking at training tomorrow or the day after. As much as I don’t think the manager should come out and call them weak they are weak as fuck. We’ll prob beat them at Ibrox and they’ll be Billy big baws again and talking shite in the press... We’re so in danger of becoming the also rans. We’ve thrown money we probably don’t have and in reality we are no further forward.

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

As much as I probably expected tonight I’m absolutely fucking raging. I’ll no doubt wake up to Instagram posts of our spineless team laughing and joking at training tomorrow or the day after. As much as I don’t think the manager should come out and call them weak they are weak as fuck. We’ll prob beat them at Ibrox and they’ll be Billy big baws again and talking shite in the press... We’re so in danger of becoming the also rans. We’ve thrown money we probably don’t have and in reality we are no further forward.

We are them in the 90s. Exact carbon copy. Mugs.

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

On Alfredo . Last year when he was sent off at bheastville . I had finished with him 

When on form , he is unplayable . Yet he isn't a lucky player . The kind of striker who gets goals with composure and luck .

Most of his great games and goals are instinctive . It is probably not going to be enough 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As good as SG's No home defeats and hardly any losses 

That on it's own is incredible . Especially when we have to put up with our domestic mince 

Is that Goldson’s record? Helander played most of those games. Against the better opposition anyway. Katic is a bomb scare and the reason he was dropped but then back in tonight. They both fucked it for the 2nd but if we were champion contenders we’d have made enough chances to make those margins immaterial. 

Archived