50/50 tackles

gman

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We are them in the 90s. Exact carbon copy. Mugs.

I would say worse . Even in the 90s , they would  a trophy on occasions 

Imagine being a big Rangers fan of say 19  . You were 11 when your beloved club last won a trophy . Absolutely shocking for a club the size of ours 

We are a club that can not spot a loser within our ranks .

That IS one thing , the scum used to have in abundance in the 90s . And we have fallen into that same mindset

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As good as SG's No home defeats and hardly any losses 

That on it's own is incredible . Especially when we have to put up with our domestic mince 

Symptomatic of a bunch of players who are only going to get up for it, when they decide they will, possibly?

Wish your weather prediction had come off, as it’s turned out....

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

On Alfredo . Last year when he was sent off at bheastville . I had finished with him 

When on form , he is unplayable . Yet he isn't a lucky player . The kind of striker who gets goals with composure and luck .

Most of his great games and goals are instinctive . It is probably not going to be enough 

Morelos is a busted flush in as much as the thing that powers his game is severly depleated with every passing game. His aggression is the thing that makes him tick and the wee guy is getting  no change from the refs or even defenders who seem to have carte blanche to smash him about but the minute he chases a guy down and sticks a tackle in its a first or sometimes second yellow 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We are them in the 90s. Exact carbon copy. Mugs.

I think we hold onto that a bit. They used to hump the rest and arguably in more style than us. We did what we had to do to win and they couldn’t beat us. I think our failure is a bigger one as we clearly can beat them but can’t raise it to beat the shite. 

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Morelos is a busted flush in as much as the thing that powers his game is severly depleated with every passing game. His aggression is the thing that makes him tick and the wee guy is getting  no change from the refs or even defenders who seem to have carte blanche to smash him about but the minute he chases a guy down and sticks a tackle in its a first or sometimes second yellow 

That is true . Yet our club aren't going to help him there . He has to help himself . And tonight's dive  and maybe another, just makes me lose faith in him ever changing 

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Alfie is done now up here. Teams know what to do against him and like tonight, they keep talking to the ref who everytime has an eye on him. Its the lack of support he gets from our own players that really pisses me off, they just leave him to the opposition. Past 3 games he's played have been exactly the same and Gerrard n co have changed nothing.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Symptomatic of a bunch of players who are only going to get up for it, when they decide they will, possibly?

Wish your weather prediction had come off, as it’s turned out....

Sorry mate . So do i . This lot know how to depress you eh . The whole club is just not functioning as it should 

We are Rangers , yet we are a pale imitation of the club i grew up supporting as a boy . Unrecognizable 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Alfie is done now up here. Teams know what to do against him and like tonight, they keep talking to the ref who everytime has an eye on him. Its the lack of support he gets from our own players that really pisses me off, they just leave him to the opposition. Past 3 games he's played have been exactly the same and Gerrard n co have changed nothing.

Our players have no dark arts skils whatsoever . Whatever the other team have up their sleeves , we have nothing to counter 

We just get caught in the headlights . 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Sorry mate . So do i . This lot know how to depress you eh . The whole club is just not functioning as it should 

We are Rangers , yet we are a pale imitation of the club i grew up supporting as a boy . Unrecognizable 

They sure do!

What makes it worse is that we appeared to have overcome a massive hurdle by winning at the glitterdome and you thought they might have found a way to break through!

We’ve got loads of opinions among the forum about what’s gone wrong since that day, but I’d really love to know what’s behind this slump (like everybody else on here).

Hagi’s winner v Hibs apart, even the guys brought in in the window haven’t had much of an impact (I’m not sure Kamberi is trusted), although it can’t be easy coming in when most around you are off it.

Can only hope we find enough to stay in touch & the tramps slip up....

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Instead we've got McGregor who acts like a auld moaning grandad as our only player who gets torn into them. Our captain and his band of pussys are spineless.

I lost faith in Tav few years back . People on here convinced me i was being harsh . I seen all the humiliations but he was surrounded by poorer players . Ok maybe i was wrong 

Yet i would say he is the biggest reason , we are so shockingly weak , when things go against us . He has the heart of a mouse . And that will never ever do for a club like Rangers.

We are incapable of fightbacks . Some of the younger bears wouldn't know one, if it slapped them in the face  .

Yet there were seasons, when we would do come backs from the dead  on a monthly basis

team gets in front with us now . More often than not . GAME OVER  

Archived