Rangers fc 2020

Finny

The only thing that keeps me happy tonight is knowing no matter how shite we become, the managers that come and go, the players that come and go, the staff, the board. We the fans remain and always will support our Rangers.

Being 31 years old I have seen some amazing stuff from us reaching a European final, Last day league wins, Cup finals, some cracking away days ( Tedd Mcminns testimonial being my all time favourite ) and loads more. 

Bring on another thirty years of absolute carnage. If my heart and mental state can take it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Finny said:

I am absolutely gutted from the team, to the board, to the management team in no particular order. Absolute bottle merchants to a man. This is the lowest point for me now.  No heart on the pitch,no heart in the boardroom, no heart in defending the club,  to me,outside the fans nobody gives a fuck.  At this point the season is done to me and I'm fucking devastated. 

Losing the Ramsden's cup to a no mark team and then having a Karaoke wasn't worse?

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

Dont know what were doing in training but most of our players look unfit and lack the stamina to last 90 minutes 

The refs are against us, but at the end of the day the players and the manager need to take a good bloody look at themselves. Its disgraceful when at 60 minutes Killie are looking ready to go for it and were looking nackered, its partly down to basic shit like player fitness which is inexcusable 

We aren’t able to buy the right quality of player to handle the workload on 4 fronts.

Those that are suited to that are (usually) both talented & robust.

We can probably have one or the other.

Nice as the Euro runs have been, and we can’t dismiss the cash flow benefits, I think it’s an unnecessary distraction from the main event of stopping the tramps getting their magic number.

Would be fine if we weren’t operating with the backdrop of their looming, unwanted record, but that’s what we’re up against.

I think Gerrards insistence on playing certain players who are clearly not up to the job has caused internal strife in the dressing room, and he's lost it.

There is no fucking way that a full squad of players can go from being championship contenders to fucking it up in a matter of a few weeks.

They all just can't lose form at the same time without something happening in the background.

Something has happened which has affected the whole squad over in Dubai.

3 minutes ago, BrianLaudrupXI said:

they will start dropping points, nothing is lost yet. 6 points from the games against the pedoes up for grab and we really can win both of them.

The way they are playing and scoring for fun.

They are in form and on fire. 

While they might drop points. We 100% will 

15 minutes ago, BrianLaudrupXI said:

they will start dropping points, nothing is lost yet. 6 points from the games against the pedoes up for grab and we really can win both of them.

It's a completely different ball game when you have the lead they do. They can play against anyone without any pressure and actually enjoy their football which is why the lead will only get bigger. 

14 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think Gerrards insistence on playing certain players who are clearly not up to the job has caused internal strife in the dressing room, and he's lost it.

There is no fucking way that a full squad of players can go from being championship contenders to fucking it up in a matter of a few weeks.

They all just can't lose form at the same time without something happening in the background.

Something has happened. Don't know if they've been hammered in the ground training wise or what. They look fucked, the loose balls they were winning 90% of the time are now being won by the opposition, they look a yard slow half of them. And the ability to give the ball away under no pressure is something else and looks like a tired team. Of course I may just be trying to convince myself of this and the real reason is they we are no seeing their true nature and ability i.e they are useless bottling pricks.

18 minutes ago, BrianLaudrupXI said:

A line we have been hearing for months , they are dropping fuck all.

We were always going to drop far more points than them.

The most annoying this is we had it in our own hands again and fucked it.........

13 minutes ago, BrianLaudrupXI said:

I admire your positively on a thoroughly depressing evening, but our lot don't have the baw's to make a real title challenge. 

They are still frightened of going toe to toe with the filth in terms of a head to head league challenge.

One off games aye, but that fact just makes us an ordinary team like the rest of the league.

47 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Regardless of us being pish since Dubai, or the cheating refs, the form celtic have been in since the winter break is nothing short of outstanding. I think the league was inevitably going to be theirs again anyway. I hate to give those dirty fenian bastards any credit whatsoever, but the fact remains that they are by far and away a much tougher team than us. We allow ourselves to be bullied by the league's hammer throwers, they don't. Thats the difference.

They have a winning mentality that at the moment, we can only dream of.  They are asked a question and come up with an answer.  We on the other hand chuck it every time the going gets tough

38 minutes ago, BrianLaudrupXI said:

I think we all said the same after Tynecastle, don't believe it now - it's too far gone now.

We have a team full of rejects from English championship clubs and it shows. Players who are past it or players that have won fuck all in their careers. 

You need a certain mentality to play for a club like ours, and we just dont have it. 

Second season in a row we have had a "Gerrard slip". 

We used to have teams where every player had more winners medals than most teams combined. Now we have rejects and players who are well past their prime. 

48 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

So who the fuck would these players be then that he's suddenly been playing after the break that weren't playing before it and have caused him to lose the dressing room?

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Next year is imperative.

This year was the year we should have done it, but that's us fucked it again. We need to throw everything at next season. 

Yes it is imperative, but barring regime change and major investment in the summer it aint happening.

Not for one moment will the scum be standing still watching us trying to stop them, in what will be a record breaking season.

We remain with far too many players of average ability and poor mentality and without bringing in players of real quality with the mentality to match, it will be doubly difficult. 

8 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

We have a team full of rejects from English championship clubs and it shows. Players who are past it or players that have won fuck all in their careers. 

You need a certain mentality to play for a club like ours, and we just dont have it. 

Second season in a row we have had a "Gerrard slip". 

We used to have teams where every player had more winners medals than most teams combined. Now we have rejects and players who are well past their prime. 

Yet we're expecting Gerrard to win the league shopping in a market where all he can get is the level of player you mention whilst the scum have spent what must be more than £20 million combined in the summer and then in January, and with a £16 million EPL player on loan sat on their bench.

He's been backed, but Lennon's been backed even more.

36 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

This is probably the most depressed i have felt since the Hibs SC final.

You are not alone.

I have seen many ups and downs over 50 years of supporting Rangers but  the way our results have gone since the turn of the year after the high of beating the tarriers with a game in hand is really difficult to take.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You are not alone.

I have seen many ups and downs over 50 years of supporting Rangers but  the way our results have gone since the turn of the year after the high of beating the tarriers with a game in hand is really difficult to take.

It's sore, very sore

The problem is now, that this current squad are starting to inflict scars on themselves that previous squads have.

That is a worrying trend, as we dont have the resources to sweep clean every summer, so we are left with players, who have a mental block about visiting Rugby Park, Pittodrie, and Tynecastle

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes it is imperative, but barring regime change and major investment in the summer it aint happening.

Not for one moment will the scum be standing still watching us trying to stop them, in what will be a record breaking season.

We remain with far too many players of average ability and poor mentality and without bringing in players of real quality with the mentality to match, it will be doubly difficult. 

I agree. Even with regime change, the turn round would have to be instantaneous and the likelihood of that happening is slim. 

The combination of creative ability and mentality is key, and it clearly is a mentality issue. As soon as the pressure is on, we fold. We aren't helped by the officiating but we aren't killing teams off and we do have to take accountability for that. 

I'm gutted tonight mate, like all of us are. Tonight's been the moment where reality has hit for me and it's done for the season. We are further away from a title win than I thought a few weeks ago in terms of squad quality, depth and mentality. 

The Scottish Cup would obviously be great for a few reasons but it's nothing compared to winning the league, and that's where we need to be. 

Archived