Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

They fucked a pretty good article with their last verdict.

Every fucking  one of those wrong calls last night go in Killie's favour and against us. For the three biggest, one would have left them with 10 men for most of the match, one gifted them their equalizer, and one that ruled out what would have been our winner.

Clear bias or cheating there's fuck all else that can explain it.

Spot on, it was until the very last one and that’s where they fucked themselves with the bias in the piece, the 2nd penalty claim was indeed not a penalty which means morelos’ goal should have stood.

Like you say all were in killie’s favour.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Head's bursting with it tbh.

It is a problem, but it shoudn't deflect from the problems we have with the team that need sorted and quickly.

Saw a lad tweeting we’re not good enough to overcome these big decisions game after game , pretty bang on 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Spot on, it was until the very last one and that’s where they fucked themselves with the bias in the piece, the 2nd penalty claim was indeed not a penalty which means morelos’ goal should have stood.

Like you say all were in killie’s favour.

See if it was in isolation you'd maybe be allowed to think Beaton is just shit but that's the third fucking match in a row where the referees have made completely indefensible decisions that are constantly going against us and in favour of the cunts we're playing.

Something has to be going on.

😂😂 so one push on Buff isn’t enough for him to go down and his over the top fall means it’s not a pen, but the same level of push if not less resulting in the defender doing a delayed reaction double twist with a triple somersault thrown in means it’s a foul. 

Aye very good. 

3 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

Totally wrong about the disallowed goal

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1227993429235453954

Watching that Beaton has no view of any hands on the back, so he is pure and simply guessing and going on the cheating defenders overreaction. 

Verdict: Ref is a cheating cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Watching that Beaton has no view of any hands on the back, so he is pure and simply guessing and going on the cheating defenders overreaction. 

Verdict: Ref is a cheating cunt. 

The more I watch that the more the anger builds.

At 86 minutes that perfectly good goal wins the game and we don't have the thousand posts about bottle, mentality or Gerrard out.

Just now, Cedrick said:

That and coz he refereed our win against them last December mate 

Him ,Madden and Dallas try their best  to prove they’re not Rangers fans (accusations by tarriers) and are petrified to give us any decisions.

Clancy and Collum are just tarriers.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Him ,Madden and Dallas try their best  to prove they’re not Rangers fans (accusations by tarriers) and are petrified to give us any decisions.

Clancy and Collum are just tarriers.

Bang on 👍🏻👌🏻

43 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

Totally wrong about the disallowed goal

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1227993429235453954

Bit of role reversal. If that was Morelos that went down like that saying he was pushed and the defender cleared it then there is absolutely no doubt that no penalty would have been given. 

Burke's last man push on Kent as he prepared to strike at goal (a goal scoring opportunity if ever there was one and no other cover anywhere to be seen) was a stonewall red card.

No mention in the rhebel article, not shown on Sportscene, one replay in the live coverage then dismissed

A massive moment in the game and airbrushed from history

36 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

'Review the ref' is a good concept for an article, but the review should have been done by a ref outwith Scotland for the journo to write.

:tu:

Totally agree mate ...... Time we had a few unbiased Colombian referees enlisted in the ranks .....  just to balance the scales as it were ....... :p:

When I say enlisted in the ranks ..... I don't mean for some poxy rag ...... but actually on the field of play ..... paid from the SFA coffers ..... again just for parity ..... :innocent:

:UK: 

I've watched all recent games and we seem very flat especially in the last 15 minutes where we seem to run out of juice.  Perhaps it's time to rethink training and conditioning.  We can all see that we depend way too much on Morelos and I'm tired to watching the square ball.  Blaming referees won't help.  In all my years of following Rangers - and I go back to the 1950's -  I've never seen this level of blame given to referees.  The players are all paid good money to win and they should be crushing opponents who are neither as skillful or as well paid.  I don't believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or crooked refs and you shouldn't either.    

Archived