Sign in to follow this  
scottyc06

Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

The tackle on Goldson could have been a red, don’t think it’s as bad as made out but don’t think there’s any complaints if he had been.

Not seen the handball and the offside is awful going by the pictures

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That weather conditions can rule out a handball and deny us a penalty?

It's not a rule. No ones saying it's a rule other than you.

I'll surmise that due to the wild windy conditions with the ball swirling all over the place that the ref deemed it harsh to award a penalty for the handball. That's my take on it. If so, hes wrong to have that opinion, the guys arm is in the air, it's a pen all day long 

That's my view. Rightly or wrongly. Stop asking questions. Have an opinion and post it rather than getting spoon fed all the time 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The tackle on Goldson could have been a red, don’t think it’s as bad as made out but don’t think there’s any complaints if he had been.

Not seen the handball and the offside is awful going by the pictures

Handball is on the previous page of this thread 👍

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's not a rule. No ones saying it's a rule other than you.

I'll surmise that due to the wild windy conditions with the ball swirling all over the place that the ref deemed it harsh to award a penalty for the handball. That's my take on it. If so, hes wrong to have that opinion, the guys arm is in the air, it's a pen all day long 

That's my view. Rightly or wrongly. Stop asking questions. Have an opinion and post it rather than getting spoon fed all the time 

I do have opinions but in this case I don't have a clue why it wasn't classed as a hand ball.  I'm trying to understand it and if there is a rule connected to the decision.  

If it had been the other way around Rangers would have been carded. 

26 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So if the handball wasn’t given because of the weather conditions surely then slide tackles where a wet pitch carries you further and crunching into a player you get off because it’s wet.

If that is seriously what happened we need new refs pronto.

I agree.

magic8ball and Blumhoilann like this

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

What conditions is the ref referring too? 

What rule is it in the rule book?

Awell fuck it. Next time its windy and pishin a rain we should just pick the baw up and throw it into the net.....Then again it would probably still be ruled out for wrongful offside.

magic8ball and MurrayWilson like this

10 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Disagree, two players have complained go the ref in recent games  both got booked .  Goldson and Greegs

Every other team complains like fuck to referees and fuck all happens. We do it and the yellows come out.

It’s just like every other situation ,We are held to a completely different set of standards ,

It has already cost us a cup this season and looks like it’s going to cost us the league too 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I remember seeing Paul Gasgoine break down in tears playing for England. No-one ever called him weak.

I know Gazza was quoted and Gazza was an emotional wreck so he can be forgiven. We talk about being in the trenches with people and fuck being in a trench with Jack. Footballing wise I think he’s a talent but latest no better or worse than anyone else.