Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

First thing I'd say is that we have been way below par since the break. I don't think that anyone is trying to deny that. 

It is often said that the sign of a title winning team is that they can still win even when they are playing badly. As badly as we have been playing if we had correct refereeing decisions we would be a good few points better off.

It's not just the blatant game changing decisions either. We talk about how teams try harder against us when it is more that they can fly into tackles without fear of punishment. Or cards are not given even when a foul is which without a doubt would affect how a player plays against us. Far less likely to deliberately obstruct someone on the break if already on a yellow for example. 

Our players on the other hand are given fouls against that are very weak and carded for minor infractions. Of course this affects how they will play the rest of the game as well as leading to suspensions. 

Fuck knows how the players feel knowing that they are discriminated against in the workplace relentlessly. It is bound to effect their mentality at some point. Would anyone here be happy knowing that they had to do more than anyone else every day at work not to be penalised? 

It is insidious in how it works gradually wearing down moral never mind the affect on results that swing on these decisions. 

Then the team will find it harder to play themselves out of bad form. They will find it harder to pick themselves up. People can talk about how we should be good enough to rise above that. That is complete and total bullshit. We should be good enough to win games fairly when on a bad run of form which we have been in reality. That's not to say that I'm happy with how we have been playing but let's not kid ourselves that we haven't been denied results.

To make things worse our rivals are enjoying the opposite of what we are receiving in that they are getting goals that they shouldn't, not being carded when they should and various other advantages. 

This is all aided and abetted by a compliant media with an obvious agenda. Does anyone here actually think that we are going to have weeks of discussion on a celtic player threatening to kill everyone in the stadium? 

Gerrard calls it out and he will receive a ban which won't help matters. The club needs to highlight this and stop hiding. It is getting ridiculous the extent that this has reached. Rugby tackles to hand balls not given because it is a bit blowy. 

Like Morelos we probably bring it on ourselves and should just accept that that is the way it is in Scotland :sarcasm:

Fenians being fenians. Only folk who could be the majority on the island of Ireland and still convince folk that they were Discriminated against. They have always been a step ahead in dirty underhand tactics, something needs to happen/change, their dirty scummy bubble needs burst. I don’t have any answers of how though unfortunately. What can the club do? 

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Fenians being fenians. Only folk who could be the majority on the island of Ireland and still convince folk that they were Discriminated against. They have always been a step ahead in dirty underhand tactics, something needs to happen/change, their dirty scummy bubble needs burst. I don’t have any answers of how though unfortunately. What can the club do? 

CAS is the only option as far as I can see. 

As far as I know it would mean a three year ban from European football but that would hurt them more than us so fuck it. 

I love the fact that we are back in Europe but it means nothing if we are going to play with an uneven footing domestically in the long run.

14 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

As far as I know it would mean a three year ban from European football but that would hurt them more than us so fuck it. 

I love the fact that we are back in Europe but it means nothing if we are going to play with an uneven footing domestically in the long run.

I don’t know if I’m acting dumb here but what is cas mate?

Court for Arbitition of Sports or something like that. Completely outside the normal channels which is why UEFA will ban and league where a member uses it.

I honestly thought that we should have gone there back when they were trying to put conditions on our licence would have been funny seeing them banned from European football for three years because of what they did to us.

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Court for Arbitition of Sports or something like that. Completely outside the normal channels which is why UEFA will ban and league where a member uses it.

I honestly thought that we should have gone there back when they were trying to put conditions on our licence would have been funny seeing them banned from European football for three years because of what they did to us.

I don’t know enough about it but it seems, going on how you say cas operates, that if we are to get some kind of level playing field with the scum, this would be the only road to go down. I don’t think we can trust the Governing football authorities, I reckon too many taigs in postitions of power. I would gladly take a 3 year euro hit to see they horrible cunts get brought to task

45 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

You want answers to questions when you hide yourself :lol:

No courage when you know that you discriminate yourself. 

Pathetic excuse of a man.

Over to you @Blue Avenger

I'm glad to see I live in your head rent free. 

I blame the schools.

I feel your pain and being so benevolent, I will pray for you.

Feel free to pop in into the Saracen bar. I'm there most days and I'll buy you a pint. PM me and i'll make a point of it.

Over to you.

:hiboys:

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm glad to see I live in your head rent free. 

I blame the schools.

I feel your pain and being so benevolent, I will pray for you.

Feel free to pop in into the Saracen bar. I'm there most days and I'll buy you a pint. PM me and i'll make a point of it.

Over to you.

:hiboys:

You live nowhere but your own fantasy world.

Feel free to call into Penzion Lipa I'm there now I'll buy you a pint and call you out to your face no worries. 

Thing is you know that it makes you look like a cunt but despise the bastards that much that you can't even bring yourself to lie about it.

Away back to hiding from the truth. 

23 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I don’t know enough about it but it seems, going on how you say cas operates, that if we are to get some kind of level playing field with the scum, this would be the only road to go down. I don’t think we can trust the Governing football authorities, I reckon too many taigs in postitions of power. I would gladly take a 3 year euro hit to see they horrible cunts get brought to task

It is seen as a last resort especially in football because of the consequences of going there. Then again what do we have to lose :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

It is seen as a last resort especially in football because of the consequences of going there. Then again what do we have to lose :dunno:

Zero to lose. I Honestly would be right up for this. A girfuy to everyone who has had their fun at our expense. 

10 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

You live nowhere but your own fantasy world.

Feel free to call into Penzion Lipa I'm there now I'll buy you a pint and call you out to your face no worries. 

Thing is you know that it makes you look like a cunt but despise the bastards that much that you can't even bring yourself to lie about it.

Away back to hiding from the truth. 

Well, me being so benevolent, more than happy to buy a proxy a pint.

I do feel your pain, but the only one looking like a cunt is yourself. I do meet up with fellow bears from the forum at the games, unlike your good self.

Now please stay on topic and I hope  things work out for you and take care of yourself.

57 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I find it strange that Man City would take their case to the CAS if they're going to get an automatic 3 year ban when they're already receiving a 2 year ban?

CAS won't see Scottish teams banned, It's going to the civil courts that UEFA and FIFA don't like. 

Anyway I don't think CAS would get involved. Not yet anyway,We would need an official grievance first and not just for alleging that these shite bag Fenian refs are favouring the taigs and being over zealous and unfair with us, Reckon we could go there with a case should the SFA start issuing fines and bans for us complain etc 

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

I'm unsure about this route, remember the last time the club took something to CAS. The SFA/SPL forced the embargo on the club [even though CAS deemed it unlawful] or it wouldn't give Rangers it's licence. I think the club's lawyer's need to see the 5 way agreement and check there are no enduring punishments attached.

13 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I find it strange that Man City would take their case to the CAS if they're going to get an automatic 3 year ban when they're already receiving a 2 year ban?

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

CAS won't see Scottish teams banned, It's going to the civil courts that UEFA and FIFA don't like. 

Anyway I don't think CAS would get involved. Not yet anyway,We would need an official grievance first and not just for alleging that these shite bag Fenian refs are favouring the taigs and being over zealous and unfair with us, Reckon we could go there with a case should the SFA start issuing fines and bans for us complain etc 

Maybe I got things mixed up was sure a three year ban was talked about before.

No matter what I don't see us getting anything approaching fair in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Agreed.

I think they will need to prove that there's a case for match manipulation going on with the refs.

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well, me being so benevolent, more than happy to buy a proxy a pint.

I do feel your pain, but the only one looking like a cunt is yourself. I do meet up with fellow bears from the forum at the games, unlike your good self.

Now please stay on topic and I hope  things work out for you and take care of yourself.

That old chestnut :lol:

Bit of a round trip for me to go to matches regularly but surely as a globetrotting guru you would understand that unless you are saying that the ten years you spent in China you made the trip regularly?

The only person looking like a cunt is you being too frightened to answer a question. 

Ah the topic,  discrimination......

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I think they will need to prove that there's a case for match manipulation going on with the refs.

Comes to a point when the evidence presents itself. 

Not saying it would be easy but would they really like the attention? 

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm unsure about this route, remember the last time the club took something to CAS. The SFA/SPL forced the embargo on the club [even though CAS deemed it unlawful] or it wouldn't give Rangers it's licence. I think the club's lawyer's need to see the 5 way agreement and check there are no enduring punishments attached.

I might have it wrong about what courts to be honest.

Now what would the CAS have to say about us being denied the option of legitimate appeal? 

An agreement made under duress has no legal standing really. 

I might have it wrong about what courts to be honest.

Now what would the CAS have to say about us being denied the option of legitimate appeal? 

An agreement made under duress has no legal standing really. 

AFAIK, The club only had 24hrs to sign the 5 way agreement and get our licence before the league started, the SFA also put the end of the transfer season back a day, so that we only had a small time window to get a team together to play.  

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

AFAIK, The club only had 24hrs to sign the 5 way agreement and get our licence before the league started, the SFA also put the end of the transfer season back a day, so that we only had a small time window to get a team together to play.  

Basically blackmailed. 

If we had to agree to anything that would hold us back in the future we could now complain. To be honest that is the main reason that I think there was nothing there.

What is happening now and has been to a degree since that cup final against hibs is in no way what could be called sporting. That final was an embarrassment for Scottish football and yet nothing was said afterwards. 

Can anyone see that being the case if it was them?

Cunts rape kids with impunity hardly surprising the rest of the shit going on. 

Basically blackmailed. 

If we had to agree to anything that would hold us back in the future we could now complain. To be honest that is the main reason that I think there was nothing there.

What is happening now and has been to a degree since that cup final against hibs is in no way what could be called sporting. That final was an embarrassment for Scottish football and yet nothing was said afterwards. 

Can anyone see that being the case if it was them?

Cunts rape kids with impunity hardly surprising the rest of the shit going on. 

In a nut shell, yes, i think blackmail is a appropriate word.

I think the ref situation started the moment we came back into the premiership, but that hibs final signalled a free for all when it got the approval of a SMP as 'over exuberance'. 

If the Rangers board do get the courage to go the CAS route over the ref situation then I presume they would compile a dossier of 'ref mistakes' Then give it to the Rangers lawyers to make a case.  Imho i think they should ask Ally for that list of 100 names he spoke about a while back of officials and players betting on games. 

I think VAR with some sort of independent compliance system for refs. where they can be made accountable, would help to stop the cheating. 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

In a nut shell, yes, i think blackmail is a appropriate word.

I think the ref situation started the moment we came back into the premiership, but that hibs final signalled a free for all when it got the approval of a SMP as 'over exuberance'. 

If the Rangers board do get the courage to go the CAS route over the ref situation then I presume they would compile a dossier of 'ref mistakes' Then give it to the Rangers lawyers to make a case.  Imho i think they should ask Ally for that list of 100 names he spoke about a while back of officials and players betting on games. 

I think VAR with some sort of independent compliance system for refs. where they can be made accountable, would help to stop the cheating. 

The over exuberance was only to do with their fans invading the pitch and assaulting our players.

Their players assaulting ours during the match was ignored at the time and since.

Unbelievable refereeing performance that has set a tone.

Archived