Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

We’re putting ourselves in the position where these sort of decisions even matter, another one or two to kill the game in the second half like we should have got then that’s it 

I hate hearing shite like that. The game is simply not that easy. If it is reffed properly, the score probably ends up 0-1 or 0-2 and we are all on here saying a good professional away win. We were cheated and have been since the 29th. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Gerrard half the time says he's happy with the refs decisions even when they're mental.  He'll say fuck all. 

Wouldn't count for fuck all even he did. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he says something now even he knows the league is over.  Too late as we all know.

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Then he should come out and say so. 

Yeah, and He should’ve done it long before now. He, and we as a club, have a been a total doormat to refs, the SFA and other clubs.  

We’ve been complicit in this happening by our lack of action in properly standing up for ourselves. 

9 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Morelos' diving does not help us.  We know the officials are shit. But we're shit. No heart or winning mentality on show. I am fucking gutted.

Yep, and he deserves some of the yellows he gets for it. As do the others who dont get their yellows against us.

Agree re heart and mentality too.

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah, and He should’ve done it long before now. He, and we as a club, have a been a total doormat to refs, the SFA and other clubs.  

We’ve been complicit in this happening by our lack of action in properly standing up for ourselves. 

Absolutely correct.

We've been on the end of some poor officiating but using this is letting a team with a constitution weaker than a house of cards off the hook. This team doesn't have the mentality to win; they're a team of losers. Gerrard has made progress for sure but this team has found its level.  We need to blow up the roster in order to win silverware again.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hate hearing shite like that. The game is simply not that easy. If it is reffed properly, the score probably ends up 0-1 or 0-2 and we are all on here saying a good professional away win. We were cheated and have been since the 29th. It's that simple.

Do you think we’ve played well at all since the winter break finished? 

6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

It'll stop as soon as we lose a game and there's no valid complaints. We were shite but do you have no complaints about their goal, about Alfies being disallowed? 

Ive many complaints about many things, we have absolutely disintegrated since the  winter break, again, but let's blame referees or catholic linesmen or anything apart from the manager just not having it. 

We have had some hellish decisions over the last couple of seasons and once again tonight it was bad refereeing.

The difference for me tonight is we had a goal lead at half time but came out and played shite from kick off, most of us were either thinking ffs make some changes but Stevie left it and left it until the goal came as many of us expected. Yes there was a handball, but I only realised that when we saw the replay.

Just gutted once again and now nothing to play for but the S C, and at some point maybe some pride. 

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Call out the refs cos we are shite. Nae bother

Yes, it is all about calling out the refs. 

We are shite currently yes, but that is a secondary point, try staying focused on the main point:

Our refs are corrupt.

Archived