Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

You never know, they might stroll it now the pressure is off them. Morelos last league goal was Boxing day, be nice if he could find his form again. Maybe Kent will get his first league assist of the season too, who knows!

Deja vu of a warburton/caixinha/murty meaningless league game. 

Couldn’t actually give a fuck 

Would rather put everything into the Scottish cup now as we still have a chance in that competition, I know it’s not what we all wanted, but we need to win something 

I expect it will be another boring struggle to break down a team who'll set up to stifle us and will probably score with their first / only chance of the game.

Doubt we'll see it but I'd have Kamberi up front with Morelos and Hagi in behind them. Wouldn't even have Kent in the matchday squad, he's proving so far to be one of the most expensive transfer mistakes in our history.

Our dip in form coincides with Morelos being suspended, ever since he's been missing we've been shite and ever since he's been back he's been shite.........cost us last season and its most certainly cost us this season.

Match now has no meaning in terms of the title and we are 20 points or so ahead of 3rd placed team.......place will have the atmosphere of a funeral on Saturday, in fact a funeral at this moment in time seems like a more enjoyable experience !