BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No they couldn't.

a) Ref wouldn't have been there

b) Am near stadium and weather here has got much worse in last hour

Took em a while to give out the result of a 12.30 inspection mate.

And maybe the fact they’ve been banging on about it all week may mean the ref could have got in a bit early?

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Another bit of luck for the paedos across the city to add to the Hibs Friday TV malark leading to the St J game being postponed

Yup, it does feel like things are working against us but not much we can do about the weather. Just means our next game following the shite result at rugby park will be against Braga, which is not ideal but knowing us we’ll probably win.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Yup, it does feel like things are working against us but not much we can do about the weather. Just means our next game following the shite result at rugby park will be against Braga, which is not ideal but knowing us we’ll probably win.

More faith in us beating Braga than turning over Livi if I'm honest

6 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Add another 140 miles for us!!!

Bad news mate!

We’re 130 away now, just could have turned round a junction or two sooner.

Saving the planet, one postponed game at a time!😂

Safe journey home mate.

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I bought my daughter one on seatsub, does the season ticket holder get their ticket back for postponed match? Or is it gone?

Pm @Scottywellhousetb mate, he's got trusted seller status on here and he often lunches with the guys from the ticket office so he might know.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Took em a while to give out the result of a 12.30 inspection mate.

And maybe the fact they’ve been banging on about it all week may mean the ref could have got in a bit early?

I think with the forecast and how it has been raining this morning a much earlier pitch inspection should have been done, they must have some referees in Glasgow or near by who could have done the job.

While it would not have stopped many from leaving, it could have helped a lot like yourself to not have to come so far before turning back.

Archived