*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Fuck that, heading to Edinburgh for a couple nights tomorrow lunch time.  

I still think the pitch will be in a poor state, but the problem is finding another slot for this game is becoming difficult I suppose. 

Couples night at lunchtime. 
That the new name for swingers. 😂😂

Drove through today did not know there was to be a pitch inspection, got parked along with a few other cars and 10 minutes later these cars left their spots. Checked Rangers website, nothing there and the got a text from my son saying the game is off. Not sure if I will chance going through tomorrow for the same thing to happen.

15 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Who's given the go ahead for this crazy decision.  Fans haven't been given time to rearrange their travel.

hQF7L03hKNbOsoM0Xy.gif.169e8b1e132a93f6d30426f09bb917fd.giffWgbXOOdIY9BC.gif.a2facf7bc6114d8f90306f8946d5ba65.gif

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It's crazy to rearrange it in the middle of a  Cyclone Dennis the country is on amber alert predicting  life threatening conditions.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Forecasters say Storm Dennis has officially developed into a 'bomb cyclone'.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/storm-dennis-officially-turned-bomb-3850919

🤣

still not a real cyclone though, just a shity new age name giving  to a growing storm. 

You don’t get cyclones here, in this part of the world they are called hurricanes,  this isn’t a hurricane.

Staying up another night, surely it has to go ahead tomorrow if they’ve rearranged it, can’t be fucking people over twice in one weekend

am I being stupid to assume the club can hire those big dome type covers and stick the heat lamp things underneath it?

Archived