Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just seen a video of Ryan Jack, Steve Davis and Glen Kamara passing the ball sideways and backways to see if pitch ok.

I'm assuming that's tongue in cheekūüėā

18 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Won't bother staying up to wait for your apology.

18 hours ago, Sket said:

Apology for wit? :lol:

Well?

McGregor 

Polster

Flanagan      Goldson      Halliday 

Barker

Ojo

Jones     Edmundson   Stewart 

Fotheringham

Element of surprise may just swing this. 

With high winds and a sodden pitch today's match sounds like a lottery. I would not be unhappy if Kent was dropped. Given the conditions I would rather start with Stewart.

Should sheep get anything from their game I will be both delighted and astonished. Cosgrove to get an early yellow and every minute that it remains 0-0 just increases the chances of a sheep player being shown a red card.

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am a couple of miles from the stadium and it's pretty much been dry since around 6pm last night.

Means the forecast I saw was mince.

Every half an hour since yesterday I have been repeating " Alexa how is the weather in Govan "¬†ūü§£

The wind will make this a battle, livi will make this a kick and rush, we need to be ready for the battle and try keep the ball on the deck, if we don't we will make this hard for ourselves. 

8 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am a couple of miles from the stadium and it's pretty much been dry since around 6pm last night.

Means the forecast I saw was mince.

sack all these weathermen and women , useless :justno:

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You been in the pub since this was called off yesterday? 

Had a few vinos , yet I'm feeling great mate . Can't explain it . Just have a feeling this weekend could be quite good after yesterday 

We will see 

And btw . I  had to walk for an hour in that yesterday to collect my car . Surprised I haven't woken up with something 

RAFREG and scottyc06 like this

Alfie has got to play but I think these conditions could be made for Kamberi the balls going to be blootered about in the box and his physicality could be useful to get on the end of things. 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Had a few vinos , yet I'm feeling great mate . Can't explain it . Just have a feeling this weekend could be quite good after yesterday 

We will see 

And btw . I  had to walk for an hour in that yesterday to collect my car . Surprised I haven't woken up with something 

How do you mean, something like a mermaid.

eejay the dj and Robmc1 like this

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We will see 

I hope you’re right but can’t see it! You never know though, they 50 mile an hour winds on the east coast might turn there game into a shambles!

eejay the dj likes this

42 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Means the forecast I saw was 

Blue skies where I am and usually the weather heads to Glasgow from here so looking good so far.