*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Exactly, this game should be about who is failing us being dropped, formation changed showing us he can be a manager and make the difficult decisions. Hopefully I’m made to eat my words later but fully expect the same, possession football with no clear cut chances and plenty side passing.

Hes not going to change it. Look at warburton, he failed up here and goes down south and still can command a decent job. You think that Stevie G is going I have any problems getting a job down there? No chance. He will stick to his ‘philosophy’ no matter what and be applauded for it down south. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Lennon is actually a better manager than Gerrard.  Sees his team struggle in some games and changed formation whilst bringing 2 players in out the cold and they’ve contributed massively.  Gerrard on the other hand has done nothing to remedy our on field problems 

But that comes with experience.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Exactly, this game should be about who is failing us being dropped, formation changed showing us he can be a manager and make the difficult decisions. Hopefully I’m made to eat my words later but fully expect the same, possession football with no clear cut chances and plenty side passing.

none of us on here like lennon but after we played them off the park twice he went away during the winter break changed their system to 5 at the back with 2 strikers and look at the results  why our manager cannot change to something similar or just change is beyond me  we bring in kamberi who would give us more physical threat and he has played for 7 mins twice  what is the point

Just now, billscott said:

none of us on here like lennon but after we played them off the park twice he went away during the winter break changed their system to 5 at the back with 2 strikers and look at the results  why our manager cannot change to something similar or just change is beyond me  we bring in kamberi who would give us more physical threat and he has played for 7 mins twice  what is the point

Gerrard has far too much class to be compared next to that reptile, the referees makes it difficult to evaluate his ability anyway, he failed at the other two clubs he was at.

I’m just disappointed that Gerrard didn’t use this game to drop players that are failing us but hopefully I’m proved wrong.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrard has far too much class to be compared next to that reptile, the referees makes it difficult to evaluate his ability anyway, he failed at the other two clubs he was at.

I’m just disappointed that Gerrard didn’t use this game to drop players that are failing us but hopefully I’m proved wrong.

i was not comparing him you clown  and you have just said the same as me that you are disappointed he did not make changes  that was the point of my post

Archived