*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It's easy to criticize Morelos because he is so off form but to me, the media have won. The young boy can only handle so much.

What they have done has absolutely worked 100% he just seems so different after the new year

Nothing has changed, how long can he watch this before thinking it's worth trying something else. This two number 10 shit hasn't worked for over a month and yet we keep going for the same line ups, the same shit football and the same results.

Drives me nuts playing 2 sitting midfielders at home.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't need to, you claimed people want him removed based on a bad cross, which is completely inaccurate.

He's the whipping boy and people used his bad cross as an excuse to vent their frustration - aimed at him - while ignoring all the good things he did. It's wrong but like I said, we as a fanbase always do it.

Thing is after the Kilmarnock game he said he couldn't trust some of them yet he picks the same team who serve up the same shite. 

See if it wasn't Gerrard and some no name foreigner the pitch forks would be out. His reputation means nothing when it comes to management, we judge on his actions... Which are feeble at best. 

He can't even back up his words of literally days ago. 

The end is near 

Archived