*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same team and formation will emerge for the second half,same shite will result,he'll make a nothing sub at the 75/80 min mark,and we trudge to a narrow win or a draw. Or worse. I have backed Gerrard but i am starting to think he is seriously out his depth,as well as stubborn. Lennon saw it was not working earlier today and changed it. He also has went two up top and reaped the rewards. It's just the same old same old with Gerrard. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can talk about formations all we want, but half these players dont look interested, capable, or bothered in the slightest.

No fire in their bellies, they're imposters.

That is exactly what it looks like to me, no desire really. I think Stevie may have lost the dressing room. ☹️

Just now, psb07158 said:

I might go home 

It's fucking freezing, the footballs pish and my boy's finished all the jelly tots the selfish wee prick 

i admire your dedication mate,but get they weans up the road for a hot chocolate,cos fuck all's going to change in the next 45

Just now, The Godfather said:

Thing is after the Kilmarnock game he said he couldn't trust some of them yet he picks the same team who serve up the same shite. 

See if it wasn't Gerrard and some no name foreigner the pitch forks would be out. His reputation means nothing when it comes to management, we judge on his actions... Which are feeble at best. 

He can't even back up his words of literally days ago. 

The end is near 

You do feel this is going one way. I hope the board are looking for the right man to win us the league next year.

Archived