Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

That was utter shite. Morelos not getting near the ball, passing terrible even allowing for the wind. Get it changed ffs Gerrard. Doing my nut in watching this pish.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Livingston at home.....

This is a reaction? 

Mignt as well pin the grey and gold ribbons on the trophy. 

If he didn't try 3-5-2 or an alternative formation today, then he's never going to. Madness considering 4-3-3 hasn't worked for the last month. 

Starting to feel Stevie G is very much out of his depth, shades or Warburton's SPFL season all of a sudden

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

To be honest, if I was being subjected to what he has had to endure for so long, the tampering of my car when I have a pregnant wife would be the last straw that makes me think about getting tae fuck as far away from this shithole asap. 

Still love the lad even if he's not at 100%.  👍

Aye, I can’t really blame him the vitriol he has had in this backwater is disgusting.I reckon he knows he is moving and probably thinks thank fuck.

BearInTheToon likes this

What the fuck has happened to us, looks like no one has played together or it's their first game together, no urgency, as said before we just let teams get back in to a defensive shape and make it hard for ourselves we fucking need to try something different 2 up front or something this is unbearable just now

Can’t wait to see this mob play Braga on Thursday 

In fairness I’ll probably even more pissed off if they win after subjecting us to this garbage 

The worrying thing is that we have been in terrible form for weeks but he is still punting out the same team wee in week out now changes WTF is that all about?

Just now, fin8577 said:

The worrying thing is that we have been in terrible form for weeks but he is still punting out the same team wee in week out now changes WTF is that all about?

He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing is my guess.

fin8577 likes this