Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Players have totally lost the fight, I can forgive a team that tries and fails but I can't forgive a team that fails to try

They don’t give a fuck a team full of perpetual losers.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It's easy to criticize Morelos because he is so off form but to me, the media have won. The young boy can only handle so much.

What they have done has absolutely worked 100% he just seems so different after the new year

bluenoz likes this

Nothing has changed, how long can he watch this before thinking it's worth trying something else. This two number 10 shit hasn't worked for over a month and yet we keep going for the same line ups, the same shit football and the same results.

Drives me nuts playing 2 sitting midfielders at home.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't need to, you claimed people want him removed based on a bad cross, which is completely inaccurate.

He's the whipping boy and people used his bad cross as an excuse to vent their frustration - aimed at him - while ignoring all the good things he did. It's wrong but like I said, we as a fanbase always do it.

It's all a bit desperate again

Personnel needs changing at half time, this lot are not up to it

What the fuck has happened to Kent? Alfie well off the boil,midfield trying the ame shit over and over again.FFS

Same team and formation will emerge for the second half,same shite will result,he'll make a nothing sub at the 75/80 min mark,and we trudge to a narrow win or a draw. Or worse. I have backed Gerrard but i am starting to think he is seriously out his depth,as well as stubborn. Lennon saw it was not working earlier today and changed it. He also has went two up top and reaped the rewards. It's just the same old same old with Gerrard. 

sick of watching these overpaid premadonas, we have folk on the bench who might actually try to force their way into the team but as usual Gerrard wont give them a chance and will stick with his shite favs, utterly sick of him now tbh.

shotstopper likes this

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can talk about formations all we want, but half these players dont look interested, capable, or bothered in the slightest.

No fire in their bellies, they're imposters.

And wage thieves as it now appears:(