Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

Anyone actually still backing these players or the management? 

Gerrard hasn't got any kind of reaction out of these players this year so times almost up. They clearly aren't playing for him or the jersey anymore.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can talk about formations all we want, but half these players dont look interested, capable, or bothered in the slightest.

No fire in their bellies, they're imposters.

That is exactly what it looks like to me, no desire really. I think Stevie may have lost the dressing room. ☹️

Bluekev likes this

Just now, psb07158 said:

I might go home 

It's fucking freezing, the footballs pish and my boy's finished all the jelly tots the selfish wee prick 

i admire your dedication mate,but get they weans up the road for a hot chocolate,cos fuck all's going to change in the next 45

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is after the Kilmarnock game he said he couldn't trust some of them yet he picks the same team who serve up the same shite. 

See if it wasn't Gerrard and some no name foreigner the pitch forks would be out. His reputation means nothing when it comes to management, we judge on his actions... Which are feeble at best. 

He can't even back up his words of literally days ago. 

The end is near 

Yep, we've seen this before. I'm half expecting Gerrard to walk before the end of the season at this rate.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Thing is after the Kilmarnock game he said he couldn't trust some of them yet he picks the same team who serve up the same shite. 

See if it wasn't Gerrard and some no name foreigner the pitch forks would be out. His reputation means nothing when it comes to management, we judge on his actions... Which are feeble at best. 

He can't even back up his words of literally days ago. 

The end is near 

You do feel this is going one way. I hope the board are looking for the right man to win us the league next year.

He’s got to change this. Fuck all to lose now so get Stewart and Kamberi on. Turgid pish so far and Alfie looks totally lost up there on his own. Fucking torture watching this shite. 

AdmiralBlue likes this

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m all ears as to why Steve Davis and Ryan Jack are required at home to Livingston.

Two best midfielders sadly

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

If you don't know yourself there's a problem here.

If I don't know myself what you think the answer is? How am I supposed to know that?

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Can’t wait to see this mob play Braga on Thursday 

In fairness I’ll probably even more pissed off if they win after subjecting us to this garbage 

Might be best if we go out and concentrate on the cup, added games for the scum just might work against them.