Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

Just now, tm91 said:

I think he walks if he genuinely feels the players aren't playing for him and he can't change it. He's not a quitter but he doesn't strike me as someone who will take the money if he thinks he can't do the job.

They're his players. If he can't change things that's his fault.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Formation, tactics, personnel are all valid concerns. However, even during our terrible start to the year we are still creating chances, big chances. Sadly we keep missing those big chances and making stupid individual errors. 

Biggest difference between us and them. What's the solution though?

Laudrup1984 likes this

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

They're his players. If he can't change things that's his fault.

To be fair it wouldn’t be surprising if his baffling post match comments about players, baffling team selection and criticising certain players publicly has lost the dressing room 

Jamie0202 likes this

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well I've seen us worse.

Hagi is the man. His football brain way ahead of anyone out there. Davis not bad. Andy doing ok and giving his all. As for the rest, fertilizer. Our fucking movement is horrendous. No one makes space to take a pass.

Hagi is so clever at creating little bits of space for himself, shame none of our other players have a brain to see what he’s doing or get the ball to him before he’s marked again.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Biggest difference between us and them. What's the solution though?

The million dollar question. The obvious solution is change it but then you have the argument for example that an off form Morelos is still  more likely to do something than a Stewart, Kamberi or Jones. I can see all both sides. We just seem to miss a number of guilt edged chances as well as face inspirational keepers!

For what it's worth I'll think we'll still win but it's not going to be easy.

Dread likes this

One of the most frustrating things we do is make the wrong pass time and time again. Sometimes the simplest pass is available to put us into a dangerous position and we decide to either turn back or pass into traffic.

Just now, gersfc86 said:

This might get a few reactions but honestly morelos lack of movement is a major problem just now! 

Agreed but it’s not just Morelos, we’ve got a team of fucking statues out there at the moment!

What the fuck has happened to our ability to pass a ball? This is some schoolboy level shit. Everything's so soft and wayward, been like that for a few games now.