*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I expect we will win by a couple on Saturday, but after the points dropped since we started back in the new year it will be a bit meaningless unfortunately.

As for the :aberdeen: taking something off them, nae chance IMO.

Leagues fucked and we have to hope we can get to the final of the SC (which we will probably lose to a couple of offside goals) and that will be another season gone with nothing to show for it. :depressed: 

Maybe by Sat I will be a bit more optimistic. :thinking:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Camshy said:

Our dip in form coincides with Morelos being suspended, ever since he's been missing we've been shite and ever since he's been back he's been shite.........cost us last season and its most certainly cost us this season.

Match now has no meaning in terms of the title and we are 20 points or so ahead of 3rd placed team.......place will have the atmosphere of a funeral on Saturday, in fact a funeral at this moment in time seems like a more enjoyable experience !

This is the 3rd season in a row Morelos has been wank after Christmas. He was pathetic last night. Really annoyed the fuck out me. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

This is the 3rd season in a row Morelos has been wank after Christmas. He was pathetic last night. Really annoyed the fuck out me. 

The negative campaign that really built up after the 29th has affected him. I'm sure of it. 

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I expect we will win by a couple tomorrow, but after the points dropped since we started back in the new year it will be a bit meaningless unfortunately.

As for the :aberdeen: taking something off them, nae chance IMO.

Leagues fucked and we have to hope we can get to the final of the SC (which we will probably lose to a couple of offside goals) and that will be another season gone with nothing to show for it. :depressed: 

Maybe by Sat I will be a bit more optimistic. :thinking:

Hope you mean Saturday!! 

21 minutes ago, King Jela said:

His attitude stinks,diving when there is no need to and people forget how much he has cost us with his constant bans. Give Stewart and kambari a run on Saturday and let mr angry see that he is not above being dropped.

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

The past few have shown us enough.

Do not give a flying fuck if we skud Livingston 5-0. We simply cannot do it when it matters.

That's why we have won nothing 

I do think being back at Ibrox makes a difference ... if they go into their shell at home then that's the last straw 

12 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

That's why we have won nothing 

I do think being back at Ibrox makes a difference ... if they go into their shell at home then that's the last straw 

Piss poor performance like St Mirren, Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Fucking pointless game man I’m beyond scunnered. 

Going to corporate hospitality on the club deck. Been 'corporate' loads of times but this is the first time I am paying.

It should be interesting to see how the service is compared to way back. I can remember the first time I was at hospitality when the money was getting tight. Only one wee pie at half time.

I bought these tickets when we were looking strong competitors for the league. No refunds so I will just enjoy the day for what it is. 

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I might be deluded but I’m not giving up anything so we get the 3 points and move onto Braga.

Wouldn’t put it past us to beat Braga , we seem to be far more suited to European football than domestic 

Archived