*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

29 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny wait for another struggle in freezing wet conditions and a shite atmosphere 😩

1-0  Rangers 

Sad times when shopping with the Mrs seems a better alternative 

I’d rather watch the 2012 team again than go shopping with the Mrs mate.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see we are all up for this and confident of a fine win with some dazzling football on display, going as I always do out of blind loyalty tbh, can't really be arsed after last night but by Saturday morning I'll be looking forward to it again, then probably sit on the bus home telling every cunt I'm not renewing again, which I will do anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Good to see we are all up for this and confident of a fine win with some dazzling football on display, going as I always do out of blind loyalty tbh, can't really be arsed after last night but by Saturday morning I'll be looking forward to it again, then probably sit on the bus home telling every cunt I'm not renewing again, which I will do anyway. 

Was coming on to make a post and this just totally summed up what i was going to write.  

10/10, would read again 🙂

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We’ll be going for 55 next season pal 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I took it on the chin when suggesting a 3-5-2 against Kilmarnock with the absence of Barasic. Well Halliday offered nothing when keeping the same formation. 

This week, I would try something different again because 4-3-3 is really not working. Assuming Barisic is back, I'm going 4-4-2

McGregor

Tav    Goldson   Edmundson   Barisic

Arfield   Hagi    Jack    Kamara

Morelos    Kent

* Haven't read anywhere why Kamara was missing last night. Not even on the bench.

** We need to win every game including the two OF games. It's that simple and yet that hard.

*** Hagi is not a winger and Morelos needs to stop coming so deep. Stay up top and Hagi will find him.

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I took it on the chin when suggesting a 3-5-2 against Kilmarnock with the absence of Barasic. Well Halliday offered nothing when keeping the same formation. 

This week, I would try something different again because 4-3-3 is really not working. Assuming Barisic is back, I'm going 4-4-2

McGregor

Morelos    Kent

* Haven't read anywhere why Kamara was missing last night. Not even on the bench.

** We need to win every game including the two OF games. It's that simple and yet that hard.

*** Hagi is not a winger and Morelos needs to stop coming so deep. Stay up top and Hagi will find him.

I can only assume Kamara has picked up a knock? As he was one of our better players v Hamilton,  so seems strange not to make bench at least.

47 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor

Morelos    Kent

I'd go 4 4 2 mate and you are not a million miles off the mark but id go with 

McGregor

Tav.                 Katic.                Edmundson       Barasic

Stewart.          Davis               Hagi.               Kent 

Kamberi.               Morelos 

Goldson made a cunt of it again last night so would be so far to fuck away from my team forever.  Kent and Stewart need to hug the touchlines and Kamberi really needs more than 300 seconds to show what he can bring. The team needs a shake up. If Ojo wasnt absolutely slaughtered  by everyone  in the stadium for being shite and Flannagan had managed to mask his ineptitude for another couple of weeks we really wouldnt see any changes from Gerrards starting 11 from the first few weeks of the season. His inability to make/see changes at key points in the game baffles me. Needs to be a big win and even bigger performance at the weekend 

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Dreading this game. If we start as we have recently and do not score early then we will drop points.  On current form i expect us to lose to Braga too as they will be better than Kilmarnock &  Hearts.....One lives in hope though....

Good, we only lose to shite.

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

McGregor

Goldson made a cunt of it again last night so would be so far to fuck away from my team forever.  Kent and Stewart need to hug the touchlines and Kamberi really needs more than 300 seconds to show what he can bring. The team needs a shake up. If Ojo wasnt absolutely slaughtered  by everyone  in the stadium for being shite and Flannagan had managed to mask his ineptitude for another couple of weeks we really wouldnt see any changes from Gerrards starting 11 from the first few weeks of the season. His inability to make/see changes at key points in the game baffles me. Needs to be a big win and even bigger performance at the weekend 

Like that set up. I would put Polster in instead of Tav, but will never happen.

If it had been Katic he would be on the bench for the next six weeks until his replacement made an utter cunt of it and had no choice but to bring him back.

Gerrard's blnd spot.

22 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm no being a wideo but why does it "need to be"? It doesnt matter either way what happens in my opinion. It wont change the situation any.

It's wido. 

A wideo is what a Russian puts on when the telly is pish. 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wido

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm no being a wideo but why does it "need to be"? It doesnt matter either way what happens in my opinion. It wont change the situation any.

It needs to be a good performace with a few goals to get the crowd on side.  The last few weeks the atmosphere has been shite with a kinda prefunctory feel about the games. We can be a demanding lot as a support but the team has to show a bit first.  There was a massive subscription for season books last year as we felt this could be our year (again), i wonder what the season ticket waiting list will be like come May time if we continue to fuck it up 

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

McGregor

If Katic never also fucked up big time, again then your point would stand.

Right. I've supported our team since 1990 and from the games this season bar December we seem to bloody fear trying something for sake of losing ball/surrendering possession. It then spreads to the better players. Feck knows I've seen McCall, I Ferguson, Reyna, Gio, Barry, Albertz take the ball in tight spots but still attempt to play forward. I don't buy this backwards, sideways possession rubbish 24/7 particularly since New Year. Jesus, some players look scared to even pass and I don't get it when folk go mad for a 20 yard backpass or side pass. 

I'll probably get pelters but for the weekend how about we go out and attack as opposed to contain with the following:

Gregs, 

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic (fit?) Anyone but Halliday if not. 

Kamara

Airfield  Jack

Kent

Morelos   Kamberi (till Defoe fit) 

Hagi to come in for Kent @10 if it doesn't work. 

I can't say if creativity is coached out of them in favour of possession but something has to give. 

Can you imagine donning our shirt and not having the guts to drive forward? No, neither can I!! 

Last night is still hurting lots, every time I think about it, I go quiet and a tad morose. It is very very sore.

But, we have just got to pick ourselves up and get on with it. Just like we've had to do hundreds of times in the last 8 years.

The winners at Ibrox are us, the fans.

Iam still baffled and mystified why in such a short space of time, we have managed to make an arse of this, we might never know.

Anyway, and I'm saying this with the very small amount of energy and hope I have left in my body.

Come Saturday, just win Rangers, I don't care how you do it, just fucking win.

Scunnered tbh,  these 2 matches a week was good thoughts 3 week ago to break up the working week.

After last night, really am scunnered.  Feels like a blow knowing the leagues over in February. 

Some real serial losers with the mentality not required.

Rather have Greg Docherty and Ross Mccrorie on our midfield and Murphy out wide.

Least we would have boys that get it. Fight, aggression and will to win wins you league titles at Tynecastle  Pittodrie, Rugby park.

Not ticky tacky academy English players like aribo, ojo, Kamara, Goldson... Ryan Kent is lost also atm. Dont start me with slow the play down Davis either.. 

Shitebaggery karma n aribo play safe. Only player looking to break through is fkn arfield.

McGregor is my captain, just wish he was an outfield player, desperately need a Barry ferguson type in their atm to rattle a few cages.

Niko is young too but beats them all, least he has aggression 

Really missing a dirty fkn hard bastard blue nose in that first 11.

Archived