*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to criticise too much from yesterday. The conditions were fucking horrific and all we needed to do was get over the line which we did. The performance wasn't great again but we were never going to play fantastic football in that.

I still think a few changes are needed for next Sunday and Thursday night will deal with itself. I suspect a big European night might get us back into shape as shitty as it sounds.

11 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I'm not going to criticise too much from yesterday. The conditions were fucking horrific and all we needed to do was get over the line which we did. The performance wasn't great again but we were never going to play fantastic football in that.

I still think a few changes are needed for next Sunday and Thursday night will deal with itself. I suspect a big European night might get us back into shape as shitty as it sounds.

I think we play Wednesday mate v Braga. No? 

19 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Any info on this chair that was upside that Halliday cut his eye on, why was it there, why was it upside down?

when we heard Schofield  was coming up we put a seat out for him and his three pals was only later we realised he was the goalkeeper.

Archived