*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Scunnered tbh,  these 2 matches a week was good thoughts 3 week ago to break up the working week.

After last night, really am scunnered.  Feels like a blow knowing the leagues over in February. 

Some real serial losers with the mentality not required.

Rather have Greg Docherty and Ross Mccrorie on our midfield and Murphy out wide.

Least we would have boys that get it. Fight, aggression and will to win wins you league titles at Tynecastle  Pittodrie, Rugby park.

Not ticky tacky academy English players like aribo, ojo, Kamara, Goldson... Ryan Kent is lost also atm. Dont start me with slow the play down Davis either.. 

Shitebaggery karma n aribo play safe. Only player looking to break through is fkn arfield.

McGregor is my captain, just wish he was an outfield player, desperately need a Barry ferguson type in their atm to rattle a few cages.

Niko is young too but beats them all, least he has aggression 

Really missing a dirty fkn hard bastard blue nose in that first 11.

This 100%. 

Don't know how many games they would miss through suspension though! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Presser  Today..

Let’s Have a game of Bingo:

”we need to win all our games now”

”we had a good chat”

I reckon he will start getting sarky…. these cunts don't like it when they are being directly questioned so he is going to be hyper-sensitive as only a pro footballer can be

Just now, thehost said:

I reckon he will start getting sarky…. these cunts don't like it when they are being directly questioned so he is going to be hyper-sensitive as only a pro footballer can be

I wont even listen as i’ve heard the same pish from him and others for years.

They think we button up the back.

Mcgregor

Tav       Edmundson        Katic          Barisic

Jack         Kamara 

Hagi

Stewart                                                        Kent

Morelos

Tbh it would be a toss up between Arfield and hagi in that role. We need players who are willing to follow their pass and look to run beyond morelos. We are far too static once we've passed the ball. 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Seen that..

He’s a couple more bad results away from saying we go again.

After Killie he was basically saying he's now realizing certain players aren't cut out for this, but today he's saying the players are good enough again.  Bit weird.

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

After Killie he was basically saying he's now realizing certain players aren't cut out for this, but today he's saying the players are good enough again.  Bit weird.

Pretty sure he was repeating what plenty on here said: they have ability but their mentality is 100% up for debate.

30 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Still gutted at our complete collapse, even a good convincing win won’t do much for my spirits now.

16 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Could win 10-0 and it would mean fuck all

I was just about to post the same thing. Couldn't give a fuck after that last 15 minutes v killie. Scunnered with the lot of them tbh.

The first 45 minutes will be telling tomorrow. 

Do the players come out the traps flying or just do the same old lackadaisical approach trying to convince everyone that they actually want to win a game of football. 

If it's the latter once again  I honestly think he's lost the dressing room, teams don't turn rotten in the space of 3 or 4 weeks. 

On 12/02/2020 at 22:34, Supersonic said:

You never know, they might stroll it now the pressure is off them. Morelos last league goal was Boxing day, be nice if he could find his form again. Maybe Kent will get his first league assist of the season too, who knows!

I think we will play pish and struggle for a win. Actually embarrassed by the lack of character shown by our team lately. 

31 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We dont have width, no wonder it doesn't work, get kent and aribo out on the touchlines taking on the fullbacks, then we'll see a difference 

Kent's crossing has been shite on the whole since the break. Midweek with no overlapping defender he was a bit more wider than normal and crosses were still poor. The one good cross recently was scored against Hamilton by Aribo, who likely wouldn't have been where he was when he scored if he'd been playing as a right winger!

I know you keep going on about width, but the form these players are in they won't play better because a position or formation changes. They need to find form through hard work, attitude, and a bit of personal fucking pride. Thats more urgent than two wingers mate, and its across the squad.

I have next to no enthusiasm for this game tomorrow and I still have more enthusiasm than the players seem to have.

If I wasn't going with my old man, and the chance to spend some time with him and get a few beers together then I probably wouldn't bother.

It'll be a shitey draw and we'll get battered all over the park while the ref and the linesmen look the other way. Rangers to get a red card anytime, probably from a second yellow when the first yellow wasn't a booking in the first place

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We dont have width, no wonder it doesn't work, get kent and aribo out on the touchlines taking on the fullbacks, then we'll see a difference 

Only if we get them on the break, if they are sitting deep they’ll crowd the box out again.

Archived