Ever felt helpless following Rangers?

GOAT

First time in my 32 years I’ve felt like this and it’s a horrible feeling, the fact is they are going to get 10 in a row and it’s going to wipe out every bit of good we felt in the 90’s.  That night at Tannadice will be worth nothing soon.  Aye I’ve seen celtic win titles but for the first time I’m seeing them going to make history, and for the first time I also feel they could end up the most successful club in Scotland soon.   Scunnered is not the word.  Actually cannae even get to sleep thinking about it. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and there’s one man to blame for this over all else and it’s not Craig Whyte.  It’s David Murray.  He fucked us over not by getting us into debt and EBT’s but by selling us to a con man for a quid, anyone that thinks he doesn’t know who was buying us kidding themselves on.  He sold us down the river and is responsible for the last 9 trophy less shite seasons.

Do you know we’re not the most successful club in the world anymore?  9 seasons of shite and no success kinda does that to you. 

Know exactly how you feel mate it’s horrible. I genuinely don’t know where we go from here. All I’ve ever known in my 31 years is a successful Rangers team and with a new son coming in 2 weeks and my 4 year old just now it breaks my heart to think that they might not grow up ever knowing what it feels like for us to be successful again. Sickening. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

First time in my 32 years I’ve felt like this and it’s a horrible feeling, the fact is they are going to get 10 in a row and it’s going to wipe out every bit of good we felt in the 90’s.  That night at Tannadice will be worth nothing soon.  Aye I’ve seen celtic win titles but for the first time I’m seeing them going to make history, and for the first time I also feel they could end up the most successful club in Scotland soon.   Scunnered is not the word.  Actually cannae even get to sleep thinking about it. 

They've already made history. It's a fucking disgrace we allowed them to get 3 back to back to back trebles and one of them was invincible ffs. Strolling to fucking fourth at this point. I can't see us being in that position in my life time. I can't see us stopping them anytime soon at all. Hard to watch it.

It's a blow.

We have taken umpteen of them over the last decade.

We simply have to keep going and believing it what gerrard is doing. This was always going to be a last season decider. Its a mammoth job he has taken on.

Don't rule us out just yet.

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

It's a blow.

We have taken umpteen of them over the last decade.

We simply have to keep going and believing it what gerrard is doing. This was always going to be a last season decider. Its a mammoth job he has taken on.

Don't rule us out just yet.

This is honestly the first time I've started to really doubt him.

But hey ho. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agreed. Things are bad enough, there’s really no need to  make up shite about history being erased. Embarrassing stuff.

im sure Liverpool thought the same before man u hoovering everything up and surpassing them

We were so far ahead that 10 years of dominance hasn't allowed them to overtake us, but they are now catching us. The fact we are still unable to win silverware is completely unacceptable.

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

im sure Liverpool thought the same before man u hoovering everything up and surpassing them

We were so far ahead that 10 years of dominance hasn't allowed them to overtake us, but they are now catching us. The fact we are still unable to win silverware is completely unacceptable.

Don’t disagree with any of that. It doesn’t erase the joy of success in the 90s though ffs

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

Aye, but Man City , Chealsea,Leicester and others were winning trophies.  Up here there is no real threat or opposition to them. Mind  it has been 30 years since Liverpool won the league.......could we stomach that wait?

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Don’t disagree with any of that. It doesn’t erase the joy of success in the 90s though ffs

I know bud but we are going to have to witness some type of seismic event for us to get back to prominence. 

We are still a financial basket-case and are nowhere near winning that league. Year in, year out.

The current board, football management, and hefty chunk of our playing pool show year, after year that they are nowhere near the required standard. To me, this means we need a new owner with new money..... but where the fuck is that going to come from.

Everyone knows that the probable nine in a row is tainted not least because a number of them were unopposed. There is little glory in winning if you’re opponent is carried off on a stretcher.

Let them have their jelly and ice cream. I hope it makes them sick.

We can hold our heads high for we have more than paid for events at our club while their day of reckoning, so skilfully delayed/deflected by their fenian media pals and a corrupt SNP Justice Secretary WILL come at some point and their titles will be no more than a fig leaf in a shitstorm.

We have come a long way and we clearly are not there yet. And we are competing against a wealthy, settled opponent with every conceivable advantage including media and officials.

Have faith in your club, your fellow bears and the basic principles of justice and we WILL prevail.

No surrender..

First day of the season I thought this year would be different with last minute winner against Kilmarnock. Showed we had a bit of battle and could win the games that they did last year to win the title.

But that all got erased after the OF game at home. We were so poor that day and not up for the fight. Since then deep down I’ve doubted our ability to win the title. 

Its February and we are basically out of the hunt for the title. It’s simply not good enough.

The seeds were sewn years ago.

I felt 10 was almost inevitable when we wasted years and countless millions on caixinha. If we'd had someone like Gerrard in place then with an equivalent of this squad now, we could've built from that to be at a higher level by this point. We might've had a chance then. But we've had to start from scratch again and its too big a gap to bridge in the time frame. 

Mccoist not getting us out of the championship was a huge set back too. 

There's three years where if we'd built upwards properly think of the squad we could have now. 

That's not me blaming caixinha or Mccoist as individuals, but that we needed sufficient years run building up to stand a chance and we fucked it. 

I’ll just add this positive nugget of wisdom - under this board we will win nothing. 

they have spun perfect PR for themselves  hiring Gerrard and he’s been better than I thought but we need serious reinvestment. Instead we’ve had the debt sheet build up again via soft loans. People can argue it’s not debt, it fucking is and we’ll be paying for these agreements longer than we will for the mike Ashley deals. 

when Gerrard eventually goes and Morelos is sold will people then see that it’s the top table that’s fucking us? 

31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

First day of the season I thought this year would be different with last minute winner against Kilmarnock. Showed we had a bit of battle and could win the games that they did last year to win the title.

But that all got erased after the OF game at home. We were so poor that day and not up for the fight. Since then deep down I’ve doubted our ability to win the title. 

Its February and we are basically out of the hunt for the title. It’s simply not good enough.

Sadly the last minute winner was the sign of things to come, a dreary dirge grinding out results against shite, sooner or later your luck runs out, ours ran out at the start of the year.

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’ll just add this positive nugget of wisdom - under this board we will win nothing. 

they have spun perfect PR for themselves  hiring Gerrard and he’s been better than I thought but we need serious reinvestment. Instead we’ve had the debt sheet build up again via soft loans. People can argue it’s not debt, it fucking is and we’ll be paying for these agreements longer than we will for the mike Ashley deals. 

when Gerrard eventually goes and Morelos is sold will people then see that it’s the top table that’s fucking us? 

We have spent a lot of money under Gerrard's tenure, for where we are at. Without champions League money, we are pretty fucked, although Europa League money does help.

It’s soul destroying knowing the refereeing won’t allow us to win and the club roll over and take it time and time again , Beaton didn’t give us a penalty at pittodrie due to the pressure celtic put him under it was less hassle for him to apologise than give it , last night was worse , Rangers should be approaching uefa , we’re basically being asked in two months time to fork out £500 for a non event , anytime we get close to them the corruption will go into overdrive, the club including the manager are weak and say fuck all 

Archived