Al ahly in Egypt

GOAT

Are the most successful team in the world now, keep reading shite on here and social media  about how at least we’re still the most successful team in the world, we’re not this mob have three more trophies than us.  9 years of winning fuck all will do that to you. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fair play to Al Ahly, a new plastic team called Pyramids FC are trying to rival them so hopefully Al Ahly keep winning and depress them back out of existence 

I heard talk that Pyramids FC have a dark and secretive past as well.

Just now, Sparkle said:

I heard talk that Pyramids FC have a dark and secretive past as well.

I won’t profess to be clued up on Egyptian football but I’m sure the Pyramids owner tried to put money into Al Ahly but he’s a dick and their fans campaigned to get him out the club so he started Pyramids FC as some kind of revenge mission 

38 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This. Heard the same pish from the op for weeks now. 

He really needs to stop torturing himself with these constant suicidal threads, I totally get we would all love us to be in a far better place but fuck all this doom & gloom shite 😂😂

🤣

I’ve looked at their record and it’s some amount of pish tournaments they play in, Afro-Asian cup, Afro-Asian super cup, Arab cup and pish like that, actual league titles and national cups they are behind us.

I’m sure the Tarriers jumped on this and tried to get us done with false advertising for claiming to be the worlds most successful club and were told to fuck up with their bullshit  ( not they exact words ) 

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

I’ve looked at their record and it’s some amount of pish tournaments they play in, Afro-Asian cup, Afro-Asian super cup, Arab cup and pish like that, actual league titles and national cups they are behind us.

I’m sure the Tarriers jumped on this and tried to get us done with false advertising for claiming to be the worlds most successful club and were told to fuck up with their bullshit  ( not they exact words ) 

This. 

Archived