Into the bear pit

scottyc06

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The Dude said:

There's no detail to anything in it and there's so many bits that are so headshakingly made up it is unreal.

There's very little that I've picked up on either that wasn't already stuff that was in the public domain.

How do you know. Do you have information that's not in the public domain 

Should be taken for a hurl in a van to say somewhere picturesque like Fenwick Moor , this weather would be good, stripped bollock and every orifice stuffed with raw mince and presented to half a dozen or so ravenous pit bulls to deal with.  Just joshin should use some  staffies as well !:happy:

18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Cunt has just been on OFF THE BAll,  Interview. Respect to Tam Cowan, he said I wouldn’t believe anything that came out his mouth.

Last question...Are Rangers a new club....yes he replied......utter cunt

Are Rangers a new club ffs 

Nearly a decade later and the desperate sad bastards are still asking that question 🤣

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He will make a fortune in royalties from obsessed taigs. 

Aye they said the only ones buying it would be the scum and other haters :lol: (not their words)

and when asked if he would have a book signing in Larkhall he said yes.......:rofl:

Already been caught out with his lies... Has said in the book that Willie Haughey & Walter Smith made a bid to buy the club off him for £5m & he refused saying he wouldn’t sell for less than £20m 🤣 Haughey was on Clyde today saying he had already instructed his lawyers who now have it in writing from Whyte saying that this didn’t happen, there wasn’t even a conversation between Haughey & Smith. Cunts a fucking crackpot! 

As I've said before  on the old RM system, I got -ve reps for slating Craig Shite on this forum, but hey, who was fucking correct?

Like that Fenian ex social worker (Phil 3 names) who published a book and left an old guy to die in Shettleston, I have to admit when his book was on the shelves of Tesco ,  ridiculing us, I picked all copies, dropped them on the floor and kicked them under the counter. 

9 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

As I've said before  on the old RM system, I got -ve reps for slating Craig Shite on this forum, but hey, who was fucking correct?

Like that Fenian ex social worker (Phil 3 names) who published a book and left an old guy to die in Shettleston, I have to admit when his book was on the shelves of Tesco ,  ridiculing us, I picked all copies, dropped them on the floor and kicked them under the counter. 

I was... 

Archived