Barry Fergusons take on current team

ExiledWeegie123

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Isn't he coach of Kelty Hearts who are top of the league? Look, BF has always been a polarizing figure, I get that. 

What is Einstein's definition of insanity?.....

Sometimes a little change is good. I do however realize it won't happen so it's a moot point.

Kelty in the Lowland League at the moment is a bit like if Man City went and played in the Irish League. Have an enormous amount of resource for that level.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Genuinely can't see what he'd offer.

It's not as if Gerrard's not a passionate guy i.e. the celebrations after the win against them.

McGregor knows every bit as well as Ferguson what it means to play for Rangers and win trophies.

It's also not as if he's making a name for himself as a good coach.

Lack of passion isn't the problem.

Barry Ferguson should be nowhere near that changing room.

He's only saying what most have said in here for weeks, it's not good enough and so frustrating that standards have slipped so badly from a team flying in December. Yes we lost a cup final and dropped points to the sheep but we played both of them off the park that day. 

Sadly, the comments like "I'd be a worried man if I was one of those players" are way off the mark. It is clearly evident that not one of the players actually gives a fuck about these performances, otherwise it would have been rectified after Stranraer or St. Mirren, let alone Hearts. The fact these performances continues merely confirms not one of them are worried. 

3 hours ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

To be honest I dont think I'd have him near the team, hes caused problems before for managers, I think he'd try put his oar in a bit too much. Someone like Archie Knox whos been there, knows what it takes and is a number 2 and wouldnt step on the managers toes would do for me.

It’s time to find a new Walter and Archie, I’d love to roll back the years and have Archie and Walter, or souness as manager but they done their bit there, Barry ferguson is to Rangers what Gerrard is to Liverpool over the last few decades I think he should prove himself somewhere first before he gets the job just like the Liverpool fans feel about Gerrard, but I don’t know why we are so hard on our own and willing to let another’s clubs ex players take up the position as a rookie

fergie would either be a big success or a complete failure because, whatever anybody’s opinion of Barry, nobody can deny the guy was a winner, his face told a thousand words watching him, and if he was ever our manager he would demand from his players the same he demanded of his ex teammates

Again in not in any way, shape or form vouching for fergie as manager, I’d just like a guy with his mentality to try and help our weak minded players as part of a coaching team in some capacity

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

On the money, totally.  I watched Kent running back and then he stood two yards off the Killie player who had the ball. Reminded me of Nicky Law. Starting to view Aribo much the same.

can't stand that. started a post called  50/50  after the game and my mind has not changed we NEED to be attempting to win challenges - all the opposition managers are saying is 'get in their faces' soon as that happens we drop off and the going gets tough. No steel in the team.

20 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where has Ferguson been for the last few years? Now he comes out with something we can see and gets to be some sort of hero again?  He’s been in the DR pockets for ages. He may be right finally on this. Nah fuck him. We see it and don’t need him telling us. 

Where has he been during the first half of the season? Where were his articles as we over achieved in Europe, taking some big scalps on the way to qualifying to the knockout rounds? Where was his article praising the performance and victory after the Old Firm? 

A negative story.... Of course. There he is. 

When was the last time he was at Ibrox for a game? 

Fuck him. 

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Where has he been during the first half of the season? Where were his articles as we over achieved in Europe, taking some big scalps on the way to qualifying to the knockout rounds? Where was his article praising the performance and victory after the Old Firm? 

Fuck him. 

I think that’s kind of what I said mate if you go and read my post. I said the same.  Fuck him. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fuck Barry Ferguson.

His ‘take’ on the team is no more relevant than any on here.

A club captain who has led his team on to Ibrox park in front of 50,000 probably has a few more listening to him than yourself. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Fuck him. 

Wrote plenty of articles about stuff, not his fault you ignore them 😂

Archived