Jim Traynor Attacked

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ten thousand marched on Hampden in 2012 with no “fannies” starting trouble.

Remember the Dundee United boycott, that went well eh? Was people on here wanting to set up picket lines to stop people who wanted to attend from getting in. Boycotting  has the potential for more trouble among our fans than any march would.

“Walking away is the Rangers way”

Fenian wank material 

Fucking genius you 

Holy f**k are you actually on GMT .. but whilst you're there.

I have observed this site for many years now and although I seldom get involved with most idiots I seem to have gravitated towards the "upper echelons" of this sites idiots.

Anyway my observations have led me to believe that those who slate others with the "fenian" are most likely to be one themselves.

It seems they think by slating others with this tag they feel invisible to most of their disability.  

Enjoy you're cape of invisibility, it wont last. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Robert68 said:

I have observed this site for many years now and although I seldom get involved with most idiots I seem to have gravitated towards the "upper echelons" of this sites idiots.

Anyway my observations have led me to believe that those who slate others with the "fenian" are most likely to be one themselves.

It seems they think by slating others with this tag they feel invisible to most of their disability.  

Mongo 

13 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

He’s a valued poster

ive no idea who the fuck you are

1 minute ago, Robert68 said:

Obviously not a valued poster.

Btw, who gives those "valued poster" badges out?

I`m asking for a friend, obviously.

300 posts since 2014 and now you've exposed yourself as a total roaster. 

Time for you to slink back to the shadows 👍

@Hutton2008

WITNESS APPEAL, ASSAULT, CUMBERNAULD

We are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old man was assaulted in Cumbernauld.

The incident happened on Stirling Road, near to a wooded area, around 1.15pm on Wednesday, 12 February, 2020. The victim was approached by two men who shouted abuse before throwing a stone at the victim who suffered a minor injury to his face.

Both suspects are described as early 20s, wearing dark clothing with snoods and baseball caps on. They ran off in the direction of Palacerigg Golf Club.

Sergeant Christopher O'Neill, of Cumbernauld Police Station, said: "We have carried out initial enquiries and are now appealing to anyone who was in the area at the time who witnessed this to contact us. If anyone near the golf club saw anyone fitting this description, please contact us."

Anyone with relevant information should contact Police Scotland on 101 quoting incident number 2233 of 12 February or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

So we now know he had an injury to his face, which he's obviously done to himself to deflect from a poor pitch and a defeat at killie oh and the fact we are suing elite despite us putting that in our main website. 

You've solved it columbo 

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@Hutton2008

We are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old man was assaulted in Cumbernauld.

The incident happened on Stirling Road, near to a wooded area, around 1.15pm on Wednesday, 12 February, 2020. The victim was approached by two men who shouted abuse before throwing a stone at the victim who suffered a minor injury to his face.

Both suspects are described as early 20s, wearing dark clothing with snoods and baseball caps on. They ran off in the direction of Palacerigg Golf Club.

Sergeant Christopher O'Neill, of Cumbernauld Police Station, said: "We have carried out initial enquiries and are now appealing to anyone who was in the area at the time who witnessed this to contact us. If anyone near the golf club saw anyone fitting this description, please contact us."

Anyone with relevant information should contact Police Scotland on 101 quoting incident number 2233 of 12 February or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

So we now know he had an injury to his face, which he's obviously done to himself to deflect from a poor pitch and a defeat at killie oh and the fact we are suing elite despite us putting that in our main website. 

You've solved it columbo 

Not wee boys then.

36 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@Hutton2008

You've solved it columbo 

Polis are in his pockets, don’t you know.

Archived