Jim Traynor Attacked

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been an easy target since Hibs/Motherwell.

a dignified silence is all good for their toe ticks at the end of the PR sheet. 

Look at what the fuck is happening to our club, just fucking look. 

we’ve went from a dominant side, wining titles, accolades, international caps. 

to a fucking second class citizen. 

im not pointing fingers, I’ve no really got the right to, other than loving our club. But fuck me our board have been a joke 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Part of me thinks back to his comments about Rangers fans deserving to be battered by the Spanish cops in Osasuna...

However, attacking a 66 year old (and I’m led to believe it involved a weapon) is an absolute disgrace. Hopefully the cops find the culprits quickly 

Fuck sake 

Tarriers make me sick 

Once again this cesspit of a country shows that it is open season on us, these cunts that spout everything from there Twitter feeds like britney to the speciality in failure michael stewart start mentioning names like Morelos,Jim traynor and it's not criticism it's full blown hate, these inbred muppets are going to target them and attack.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Part of me thinks back to his comments about Rangers fans deserving to be battered by the Spanish cops in Osasuna...

However, attacking a 66 year old (and I’m led to believe it involved a weapon) is an absolute disgrace. Hopefully the cops find the culprits quickly 

100%, I'm not a big fan of him due to his comments but this type of thing is disgraceful, this is also what happens when a section of society are allowed to do whatever they want without fear or retribution.

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Stewart has caused this.

These media cunts need to remember they have a responsibility to behave in a professional manner. I couldn't give a fuck what agenda they are pushing. Fuckin remember your words could have consequences.

Grow the fuck up

Same people who said Haliday deserved a second yellow for raising his arm in the middle of a football pitch after his team scores because he could have started a riot.

Cunts have no shame. 

Actually hoping that it is just rumours as much as I feel that he has let us down no pensioner deserves that.

Racism against foreign sportsmen , violence against journalists, match fixing in sport by corrupt authorities, institutional abuses being suppressed, media being controlled,  the country's leaders out of step with the majority of the people's wishes, and antagonistic toward neighbouring countries, drug and drink abuse spiralling, poverty becoming more widespread. 

This is not a corrupt third world country, this is not a Korean style dictatorship, this is not a South American junta, this is not a drug  cartel driven state, this is not a mafia or gangster controlled state.

No, this is Scotland in the year 2020.

29 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Michael Stewart then.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Virtually all of their board, club employees etc could walk by me on the street and i’d have no idea who they were..

Those creepy bastards probably know all the mobile numbers of the folk who work in our food kiosks.

The obsession they have with our Prince of a kitman is weird. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

We’ve been an easy target since Hibs/Motherwell.

a dignified silence is all good for their toe ticks at the end of the PR sheet. 

Look at what the fuck is happening to our club, just fucking look. 

we’ve went from a dominant side, wining titles, accolades, international caps. 

to a fucking second class citizen. 

im not pointing fingers, I’ve no really got the right to, other than loving our club. But fuck me our board have been a joke 

If we face hibs in Scottish cup final and win? Then our fans can invade the park with impunity? Aye right.  

Archived