Jim Traynor Attacked

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In tomorrow's Scottish  Sun newspaper, he was attacked  by two bigots in Cumbernauld apparently.

Extract:

A source said: “He was set upon by two thugs shouting sectarian abuse. They hit him about the head. It was an outrageous attack.

“The guy was minding his own business and they just appeared and set about him on the street.

“It’s disgraceful that this could happen.”

The attack on Mr Traynor comes amid a rash of accusations of racial and sectarian abuse aimed at footie stars in Scotland.

Tonight police confirmed officers were called to reports of an assault on a 66-year-old man in Cumbernauld at around 3.15pm on Wednesday.

A spokeswoman added: “Our inquiries continue.”

5 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

In tomorrow's Scottish  Sun newspaper, he was attacked  by two bigots in Cumbernauld apparently.

Extract:

A source said: “He was set upon by two thugs shouting sectarian abuse. They hit him about the head. It was an outrageous attack.

“The guy was minding his own business and they just appeared and set about him on the street.

“It’s disgraceful that this could happen.”

The attack on Mr Traynor comes amid a rash of accusations of racial and sectarian abuse aimed at footie stars in Scotland.

Tonight police confirmed officers were called to reports of an assault on a 66-year-old man in Cumbernauld at around 3.15pm on Wednesday.

A spokeswoman added: “Our inquiries continue.”

Has he had to go to hospital?

4 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Not sure why the omission of the word "Rangers" when discussing the players targetted.

Sarcastic. Know fully why.

This is what happens when you've been effectively told by authorities, politicians and the media, especially, that attacks against Rangers personnel is okay.  

I hope Traynor is okay and I hope the perpetrators are dealt with! 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our society hates everything we (most of us) are and has no hesitation or consequence in attacking every aspect of it.

The SNP is pro republican, anti pul. Most of its members are pro scum, anti Rangers. By default they deny, deflect, counter anything against their own whilst openly attacking everything and anything Rangers / PUL associated.

This is supported by a MSM which is entirely in their camp. Whilst not relevant to this topic, many public bodies / key organisations  seem this way inclined too. Police losing key evidence in cases, PFs office failing to prosecute folk hanging effigies, scum footballers getting away with racism but summits if 'sectarian' coins flung at them,  blatantly biased refs. None of it is coincidence.

We're in a civil war, we're the attacked / persecuted / victimised and we dont even realise it. We're being dehumanised and sleep walking through it.

Traynor is the latest victim, likely due to the frenzy the MSM brought about due to the audacity of working for Rangers and writing an article hes employed to write in defence of our club and employees. He wont be the last.

The closest historical comparison I can think of is Nazis patrolling streets looking for victims where everything supported their conduct. They were the law unto themselves. As this filth are now. No doubt some will mock this perspective, but they'll likely be the SNP yessers, liberals, or bears who live outside Glasgow. 

I've minimal time for Traynor but by fuck I'd have his back before I'd allow 2 frnians to take a liberty, and that's what theyve done. 

Its getting to the point of no return and folk need to wake up to this a helluva fucking soon.

Re the PUL community, divide & conquer appears to be the order of the day.

Smashing us will be a huge step towards accomplishing that task.

In whatever form that takes.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't know what your talking about, just wondered if Traynor had to go to hospital and if he is okay?

You asked Doc Holliday. Doctor Holliday. A medical related question from a random poster posting on a fitba forum. Not, like, a real doctor. 

Not sure why you're asking him or querying me tbh.

I'm no fan of his, but those cunts have well crossed the line.

The political landscape and the narrarive in this backwater is such that it only empowers and emboldens those cunts. The two perp's will be lauded as heroes and wear their badge of shame with pride.

The club and all associated with it, are simply getting raped. As with rape cases, the conviction rate is extremely poor.

Sadly, it's it's time to stop with the rhetoric, as rare as that is and start taking action. The only thing I want to hear now, is that the club announce their banned list of haters, that a meeting has been requested with the SFA on the racism against our player, that a meeting has been requested with the SFA on the bias and incompetence of referees.

This should have been a matter of course by the club and if they are not prepared to do this, then we can forget it and expect more of the same. The board should hang their head in shame, but you need a conscience to do that.

If they cannot do this, then they are not fit for purpose, nor  the stewards that this great institution deserves and should be hunted.

Archived