Jim Traynor Attacked

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun's front page should be seen for the transparent bullshit that it is.

They might very well be reporting facts, however, this type of escalation after all of their recent rhetoric only leads to more newspaper sales for them. They've stoked this conflict and they'll continue to make money from it with sensationalist headlines. Doesn't Michael Stewart have a column with them? His comments have very much encouraged this type of behavior.  

People talk about media agendas a fair bit, but the reality is their biggest agenda is making money and the best way to do that is by reporting on/creating more conflict.

6 minutes ago, McKissock said:

The Sun's front page should be seen for the transparent bullshit that it is.

They might very well be reporting facts, however, this type of escalation after all of their recent rhetoric only leads to more newspaper sales for them. They've stoked this conflict and they'll continue to make money from it with sensationalist headlines. Doesn't Michael Stewart have a column with them? His comments have very much encouraged this type of behavior.  

People talk about media agendas a fair bit, but the reality is their biggest agenda is making money and the best way to do that is by reporting on/creating more conflict.

Nailed it mate.

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's the back roads up there, wonder if they've pulled his motor over? 

Just looked it up on google map, does he stay out that way and he’s walking dog. The cunts drive past see him turn around jump out the car and set about him. 

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Mom the back of a bad result, controversial incident involving one of our players or negative stuff happening with our kit deal - expect a sensational non-footballing story to break.

Not saying it didn’t happen - the papers have picked it up. But anyone can make a police complaint and have it investigated.

Something stinks here.

Im not traynors biggest fan, nor will I ever be. He’s done more harm than good, has sold his sole several times in the past for a quick shilling.

Until there is an arrest I’m not getting carried away.

If it did happen - hopefully the arrest is swift and punishment hard.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Mom the back of a bad result, controversial incident involving one of our players or negative stuff happening with our kit deal - expect a sensational non-footballing story to break.

Not saying it didn’t happen - the papers have picked it up. But anyone can make a police complaint and have it investigated.

Something stinks here.

Im not traynors biggest fan, nor will I ever be. He’s done more harm than good, has sold his sole several times in the past for a quick shilling.

For the love of God, aye we concocted the whole thing just because we got beat by Killie, then tell the police it happened before the Killie game. 

41 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's the back roads up there, wonder if they've pulled his motor over? 

Cumbern'aud that's another place that turned turtle to vote the natsis in, bet labour when they started fillin it wae shettlestons thought it would work in their favour, whit a fcuk up, EK is the same.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For the love of God, aye we concocted the whole thing just because we got beat by Killie, then tell the police it happened before the Killie game. 

If Traynor told me it was raining, I would still look out the window to check. But it is a disgrace  that things have now descended to this.

19 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Something stinks here.

Ffs.

8 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

If Traynor told me it was raining, I would still look out the window to check. But it is a disgrace  that things have now descended to this.

That’s my point. 

Not saying it’s made up. Just saying I’m not convinced. 

If true our game and society his hitting rock bottom.

5 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

That’s my point. 

Not saying it’s made up. Just saying I’m not convinced. 

If true our game and society his hitting rock bottom.

You said anyone could make a complaint and have it investigated. That seemed to imply it hadn't happened and Traynor reported a non event to police. Pretty sure he's not gone out of his way to waste police time, a criminal offence.

40 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Something stinks here.

get a fkn grip man with your taig like behaviour 

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hearing the wummin killie fan who reported the Morelos racial abuse was actually Andy halidays aunties pal and she was at the bingo when the game was being played. 

All joking aside I'd ban him for that post 

Daily Record now

Rangers FC media chief Jim Traynor was struck by a 'rock while out walking his dogs', the Record can reveal. 

We told how the Ibrox PR boss was attacked in broad daylight on Wednesday afternoon in Cumbernauld. 

Police sources say they are investigating claims Traynor was struck by a rock during the assault near Stirling Road in the North Lanarkshire town.

READ MORE

Rangers media chief Jim Traynor attacked in broad daylight

It was at around 3.15pm while the Gers chief was out walking his dogs.

Traynor claims 'his position at  Ibrox was what sparked the incident', when two thugs pounced. 

His condition is unknown at this stage, however, police have launched a probe into the attack.

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Something stinks here.

Sceptical? Sure you dont mean prick?

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Something stinks here.

You think he'd risk getting done with wasting police time, ruining his reputation and getting sacked for......what purpose? Have a word with yourself

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Tbh I’m sceptical. 

Something stinks here.

It certainly does sniff sniff 

Archived