Holliday

gman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/02/2020 at 20:52, gman said:

Please let him go. For a self confessed Rangers fan he shat it the other night - nae heart or fight.  Wish him well and goodbye. He is one of the ones that Gerrard knows doesn't have it in him. Sick of the crap we've got in reserve. Nae offence Andy if you are tuning in. 

MOTM today, well, him or Airfield.

44 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

MOTM today, well, him or Airfield.

He played well. Sent one stunning cross along the face of goal. For me he was at fault for the 1st goal midweek, but he never got praise for the excellent cross for Alfredos chopped off goal.

Tbh, whilst he's not Borna, for me he's offering more than Tav is at present. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He played well. Sent one stunning cross along the face of goal. For me he was at fault for the 1st goal midweek, but he never got praise for the excellent cross for Alfredos chopped off goal.

Put it this way, we're not getting as good as Borna sitting on the bench as second choice.

Why anyone in their right mind would blame Andy who hardly gets game time, for our form beggars belief and probably is a beggar.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

His first cross under no pressure ended up in the Broomloan.

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

His first cross under no pressure ended up in the Broomloan.

Tavs first cross till his last cross end up at the first man or in the stand but he gets a game every week, Andy "Holliday" is not the problem, its picking the same guys every week even if their well off form.

6 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

Tavs first cross till his last cross end up at the first man or in the stand but he gets a game every week, Andy "Holliday" is not the problem, its picking the same guys every week even if their well off form.

Hopefully Tav's last season for us. His position is crucial for good delivery and for the most part is shit. If the assists continue to dry up for him he doesn't offer us enough as his defending in the most part is poor.

say what you like about Andy but as Gerrard said in the post match interview, he couldve lost an eye today, gets stitches at side of the park, bandaged up like Dado and comes back on and puts his head back in where it hurts, if more of these over paid imposters done the same we'd be far better off than we are, he might not have the skill level that some expect but he bleeds blue.

32 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

say what you like about Andy but as Gerrard said in the post match interview, he couldve lost an eye today, gets stitches at side of the park, bandaged up like Dado and comes back on and puts his head back in where it hurts, if more of these over paid imposters done the same we'd be far better off than we are, he might not have the skill level that some expect but he bleeds blue.

So would’ve any one of us in the stands doesn’t mean we are good enough to play for Rangers and win a title. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The very fact this is being debated should get alarm bells ringing, instead it’s he is super staunch so he is. 
FFD wake up and listen to yourselves. 

No interest in his staunchness. He was good today, one of the few who were.

Archived