Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why would there be threads about the system when it was working, thats just fucking stupid, its clear now that opponents have sussed our system, today was prime example of that, 

As for chances created today, thats not the only issue, its how we stifle the opponents as well, st johnstone could have scored more than 1 in the first half, in the second half they didn't get near us until we went back to the first half system

You can claim two mistakes cost us today, but that's not the full picture and you know it, but of you wanna go with that then by all means, a lot of us will still see gerrards system isnt working anymore and call on it

You're missing the point here...we have lost 10pts from WINNING positions so the system was working until we gift fucking cheap goals....like I've said before you get 3pts for winning 1-0, if scoring 2 goals is good enough to win at the piggery then it should be more than good enough to win at St Johnstone but you keep believing it's fuck all to do with individual errors 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why would there be threads about the system when it was working, thats just fucking stupid, its clear now that opponents have sussed our system, today was prime example of that, 

As for chances created today, thats not the only issue, its how we stifle the opponents as well, st johnstone could have scored more than 1 in the first half, in the second half they didn't get near us until we went back to the first half system

You can claim two mistakes cost us today, but that's not the full picture and you know it, but of you wanna go with that then by all means, a lot of us will still see gerrards system isnt working anymore and call on it

Exactly.

Too many too quick to call out an individual who has been treated like dug shite by a so called manager. 

The usual Gerrard first picks are a fucking joke not to mention his one dimensional formation that every cunt in the land has sussed.

Collectively today that was the biggest shambles I have witnessed in a long while.

Gerrard needs to get some humility and hang his head in shame for his almighty fuck ups. 

25 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You're missing the point here...we have lost 10pts from WINNING positions so the system was working until we gift fucking cheap goals....like I've said before you get 3pts for winning 1-0, if scoring 2 goals is good enough to win at the piggery then it should be more than good enough to win at St Johnstone but you keep believing it's fuck all to do with individual errors 

No, you're missing the point, we got battered to fuck by Hearts, the worst team in the fucking league and got battered again today by more fucking dross, the mighty St Johnstone no less. 

It matters not, that the whole fucking starting line up were dug shite yet again. It matters not that the team is full of shitebaggery. It matters not that we play to a system that the whole of fucking Scotland has sussed. It matters not that certain players are first pick no matter how dug shite they are week in week out? Matters not we miss sitters week in week out?

But heh, fuck all to do with Gerrard. Aye, right you are!

You've lost the plot along with Gerrard.

Based on today’s game I’m certain he’s not lost the dressing room, we were far better after half time and came back from 1-0 down only to lose because our CBs gifted them a goal like they did for St Johnstone’s first. Still don’t understand why the players couldn’t just perform like that in the first half. 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

So what, did we win the games, yes or no? Doesnt matter if we take the lead or not, we lost the games, 

Heres the hearts stats, winning position or not we were shite that day, the stats tell everything there

Screenshot_20200223-182718_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No, you're missing the point, we got battered to fuck by Hearts, the worst team in the fucking league and and got battered again today by more fucking dross, the mighty St Johnstone no less. 

It matters not that that the whole fucking starting line up were dug shite yet again. It matters not that the team is full of shitebaggery. It matters not that we play to a system that the whole of fucking Scotland has sussed. It matters not that certain players are first pick no matter how dug shite they are week in week out? Matters not we miss sitters week in week out?

But heh, fuck all to do with Gerrard. Aye, right you are!

You've lost the plot along with Gerrard.

You saying anyone has lost the plot is comedy gold in itself, you go from loving Gerrard one week to hating him the next!!

Hate is what you do best though, I honestly don't know why you bother watching us as you rarely have a good word to say about the club

as much as I hate that yellow teeth bastard across the road he changed their system when we beat them because he knew it was needed, hes able to change their system during a game to whats needed and he doesnt call out his players in the media every chance he gets, and this is from a manager who everyone knows is no managerial great, hes just able to adapt and get the best out of his players, Gerrard should use him as an example because hes obviously learned fuck all from the managers hes played under himself or the 2 seasons hes had to suss out our game.

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You saying anyone has lost the plot is comedy gold in itself, you go from loving Gerrard one week to hating him the next!!

Hate is what you do best though, I honestly don't know why you bother watching us as you rarely have a good word to say about the club

Well said. 

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So what, did we win the games, yes or no? Doesnt matter if we take the lead or not, we lost the games, 

Heres the hearts stats, winning position or not we were shite that day, the stats tell everything there

Screenshot_20200223-182718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok answer me two things

That defeat against hearts....was that down to the system being sussed out by a piss poor hearts team or down to 8/9 players being utter shite on the day?

Even after how poor we were the fact of the matter was we were leading 1-0....so do you think we would still of lost that game if Kamara hadn't fucked up?

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No gerrard only calls out SOME of his players, tav gifting goals left, right and centre earlier this season was publicly backed by gerrard, his choosing of favourites will hurt us a lot, katic confidence must be shot to bits by now, whereas tav and goldson got and still get the chance to repair theirs 

Trying to stay away from commenting in this thread, but I do think that is a huge problem that S G has.

He is happy to call out some players as you say but not others and I am sure he has had an effect on Katic's confidence, any young player would become nervous and shaky IF you think your manager is just waiting to name you in pressers after games you have made a mistake in. 

I think Stevie needs a course on man management soon.  

Gerrard has made mistakes but the argument is a bogie and the discussion is dead when people start trying to suggest that if we dropped our best players (even if they are out of form) for squad players who know they are squad players - the Stewart’s, Edmundson’s and Polster’s of the world - then we would see a difference in performances and results.

There’s been a culture of players getting better the less often they play on here for well over a decade now (remember when Ryan Sinnamon was a superstar in waiting, or when Thomas Buffel in 2008 or Matt McKay in 2011 were the answer to our problems but they couldn’t get near the team because of Smith or McCoists so called favourites?)  and I think it’s an absolute nonsense. 

Yes every once in a while somebody might come in from the cold and grab their chance and yes some players faces might just not fit but much like every other club in world football we have a structure and a “class system” for want of a better phrase, and there’s generally a reason why squad players are just that and why other players play every week and more often than not it’s because they simply aren’t as good as the players playing in front of them (even if the players playing are out of form).

It’s not some new groundbreaking thought process that Gerrard has just made up and is stubbornly sticking to just to piss people off, it happens at just about every football club in the world.

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Ok answer me two things

That defeat against hearts....was that down to the system being sussed out by a piss poor hearts team or down to 8/9 players being utter shite on the day?

Even after how poor we were the fact of the matter was we were leading 1-0....so do you think we would still of lost that game if Kamara hadn't fucked up?

Players will always make mistakes, however they can be negated by battering teams, you think the tarriers dont make mistakes, difference is they change things, alter things, 

Today we changed it up at HT, the difference was noticable immediately in that we had two in the box for the equaliser, we then started pressing st johnstone high, instead of morelos being marked by someone and them having a spare man at the back, that man now had to fare with kamberi, which means theres space elsewhere, look at the second goal, that doesnt happen in the first half because we dont have that many men up the park

For some unfathomable reason Gerrard went back to the system that st johnstone worked on nullifying, and when they got their equaliser we look out of ideas AGAIN

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No it's not, it's a valid question. 

We sack Gerrard, they win 9 , 10 is one season away max obviously.

So how long does the new guy get?

How the fuck is it I suspect Gerrard wouldn't be here if pedro got things correct. If we appoint another dud should he see out the season regardless absolutely not.

Just now, KingKirk said:

How the fuck is it I suspect Gerrard wouldn't be here if pedro got things correct. If we appoint another dud should he see out the season regardless absolutely not.

You want Gerrard gone. 

The scum are due to win 9 this season 10 next.

If a new manager replaces Gerrard how long as a minimum will you give him taking into account them possibly winning  10?

I'm asking minimum, should a new guy survive 10iar? If so how long does he get?

Not sure about ‘losing the dressing room’.

No lack of effort today, albeit & again, not always in the right direction.

What I would suggest is that, while the players get around the pitch well enough, their legs have gone to the extent they struggle to produce the crucial touches that create / score goals (or safely clear the lines).

Notable that our two main men this week are Hagi & Kamberi, neither of whom have endured the workload that the rest have had to handle.

Start of the season, nobody would have mentioned Morelos & Kamberi in the same sentence.

Today, Morelos is a bull in a china shop, Kamberi looks like Messi.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You want Gerrard gone. 

The scum are due to win 9 this season 10 next.

If a new manager replaces Gerrard how long as a minimum will you give him taking into account them possibly winning  10?

I'm asking minimum, should a new guy survive 10iar? If so how long does he get?

Fuck 10mate who gives a fuck right now its a battle to get to 55 before them. 

The damage is done for 10 no point kidding yourself on

Archived