Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

I ain’t read this thread tbh but if anyone thinks SG has lost the dressing room has to be a fucking idiot.

I have absolutely no idea why we have fallen in the SPL or the domestic cups but after the European performances there’s absolutely no chance he’s lost the dressing room.

fuck knows what’s up with the squad honestly, it’s absolutely fucking sickening to witness but SG is still the best thing to happen to this club in the last 8 years.

The same way Rodgers is was the main attraction for some of the players to sign for the scum is the same reason we have signed some of the talent we have managed to attract its SG, for me SG is a exactly the same.

Up the fucking people and the UFV/UDA

No fucking surrender!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to win games boys, play to my system and we will win, 4-3-3 is the right system honestly, listen to me because I played in the prem all my career - Steven Gerrard

Right ya bunch of fuckin idiots, wtf was that, that is NOT what playing for Rangers is about, you, you, you and you will never kick a ball again for us - Walter Smith

Gerrard - never won a championship in his life
Smith - A winner through and through

if i was a player i know who id rather be giving team talks and managing me. Obviously the big man deserves his time in retirement but what I'd give to have him back right now 😞

Just now, MattyBlue said:

I ain’t read this thread tbh but if anyone thinks SG has lost the dressing room has to be a fucking idiot.

I have absolutely no idea why we have fallen in the SPL or the domestic cups but after the European performances there’s absolutely no chance he’s lost the dressing room.

fuck knows what’s up with the squad honestly, it’s absolutely fucking sickening to witness but SG is still the best thing to happen to this club in the last 8 years.

The same way Rodgers is was the main attraction for some of the players to sign for the scum is the same reason we have signed some of the talent we have managed to attract its SG, for me SG is a exactly the same.

Up the fucking people and the UFV/UDA

No fucking surrender!

Its easy to see why domestically he has failed and Europe he's still going

Scottish football has him sussed, they know if they force us wide and pressure us in the middle were fucked, 

Funnily enough we done the same to braga, 

But scottish football will not allow our system to work now they know it, even before xmas it was struggling, killie at home etc

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

In the space of 72 hours we have went from Excellent to utter shite.

What is wrong? Because I'm seriously struggling to find a logical answer.

I think it is the players mentality, plus they can't play when they are crowded so much, want too much space and time on the ball.

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Honestly never seen anything like it.

Genuinely baffled 

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Beale has way too much sway and influence over Gerrard and McAllister.

Remind me again, what were his credentials prior to joining us?

Seriously what are you going on about here?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same thing happened last week. 

Bigger stage more eyes.

Players thinking if we play well we can have more options for a move and to better their CV

Players in that starting 11 could not give a fuck about the Scottish league or cups. You can tell in their performances in Europe compared to the League

39 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm the same.....in truth our team has no fight for a battle,  against European teams it's all about the football, in Scotland you have to roll your sleeves up at times to achieve results....tonight was the last straw for me....more passengers than a Boeing 747

52 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its easy to see why domestically he has failed and Europe he's still going

Scottish football has him sussed, they know if they force us wide and pressure us in the middle were fucked, 

Funnily enough we done the same to braga, 

But scottish football will not allow our system to work now they know it, even before xmas it was struggling, killie at home etc

Spot on bud, it’s heartbreaking to see 

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Lost them long before now IMO , dont think most of the squad like or respect the guy..........

Yet every one of them has continually spoken highly of him.

You can't achieve what has been achieved in Europe if he's lost the dressing room.

Too many players can't cope with the pressure of being the favourites and being expected to win, but that's fuck all to do with them not wanting to do well for Gerrard imo.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yet every one of them has continually spoken highly of him.

You can't achieve what has been achieved in Europe if he's lost the dressing room.

Too many players can't cope with the pressure of being the favourites and being expected to win, but that's fuck all to do with them not wanting to do well for Gerrard imo.

Your first sentence is utter bullshit.

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Lost them long before now IMO , dont think most of the squad like or respect the guy..........

To be honest, I didn't like the guy when he was a player and I don't think he's a particularly likeable character as a manager, from his public persona anyway.

In terms of respectability he was a great leader for Liverpool on the park, but I don't think that translates to his abilities on the touchline.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Your first sentence is utter bullshit.

Off the top of my head I've watched or read Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Kamara, Davis, Arfield, Jack and Morelos all talk highly of him so you're talking absolute shite with the 'most of the squad don't like or respect him' pish

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m sorry but the whole Dubai falling out rumour, it’s clear something has happened. 

Fuck all to so with dubai, the signs of his system being sussed were there before the break, we just didnt notice, killie at home for example

He just doesn't know how to start with something different, beating braga wed night probably killed any chance we had of winning today because it reinforced his view that 433 works, when it fucking doesnt now

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck all to so with dubai, the signs of his system being sussed were there before the break, we just didnt notice, killie at home for example

He just doesn't know how to start with something different, beating braga wed night probably killed any chance we had of winning today because it reinforced his view that 433 works, when it fucking doesnt now

Thats what bugs me , theres loads go on about our form after Dubai , we were brutal in plenty games before then as well ..........

Archived