Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

I'm not so sure he's lost the dressing room, I think he's unsettled a few with the rumours of certain people leaving at the winter window and coupled with poor performances it seems like that.

Listen if those shitebags can't take criticism from the manager then talk of them not playing for him really looks bad for them. It's a disgrace if that's the case. They are pro footballers and need to get the finger out, roll their sleeves and get the big boy pants on and start fucking playing the game. 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Who is too blame for constantly playing players who are not performing? How long did it take to realise Ojo was terrible. Why does Aribo keep playing?? 

Who does he bring in?

Our squad is very limited for depth hence the reason he keeps playing the same players who are out of form

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with us but something so clearly is.

Could the players be as scunnered as the fans are of all the shocking decisions against us time and time again? Could it be something to do with Dubai? Maybe the overall squad simply isn't good enough and too many of them simply can't handle the pressure. I'd find it hard to believe that some players can't handle hearing Gerrard tell them they're shite but who knows. Ejaria certainly couldn't handle fuck all up here for example.

We were a well oiled machine before January, home and away, with a distinct style of play and now we're truly unrecognizable and struggle regardless of who we're playing. 

Gerrard saying he doesn't know how to stop Hearts from happening again which was a bit worrying, Beale saying something like it doesn't matter how we win as long as win, it's just bizarre what's happening/happened to us. It's not just one or two off form, as a whole unit something has changed.

23 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You can point to all the excuses in the world, the ref's, the dressing room, fatigue but the simple fact is the good ole tactics need changed. The tims were on the ropes before the winter break. Switched to 3-5-2 and won the league 3 weeks later. 2 up top for me for the rest of the season.

They won today after changing from their 352.

24 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You can point to all the excuses in the world, the ref's, the dressing room, fatigue but the simple fact is the good ole tactics need changed. The tims were on the ropes before the winter break. Switched to 3-5-2 and won the league 3 weeks later. 2 up top for me for the rest of the season.

4312 for me. Haji in behind Morelos and Kamberi. Full backs are providing all the width anyway so losing the wide men doesn't really make a difference.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

4312 for me. Haji in behind Morelos and Kamberi. Full backs are providing all the width anyway so losing the wide men doesn't really make a difference.

What do you do with Kent then? Whether we like it or not his price tag means he plays every week.

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with us but something so clearly is.

Could the players be as scunnered as the fans are of all the shocking decisions against us time and time again? Could it be something to do with Dubai? Maybe the overall squad simply isn't good enough and too many of them simply can't handle the pressure. I'd find it hard to believe that some players can't handle hearing Gerrard tell them they're shite but who knows. Ejaria certainly couldn't handle fuck all up here for example.

We were a well oiled machine before January, home and away, with a distinct style of play and now we're truly unrecognizable and struggle regardless of who we're playing. 

Gerrard saying he doesn't know how to stop Hearts from happening again which was a bit worrying, Beale saying something like it doesn't matter how we win as long as win, it's just bizarre what's happening/happened to us. It's not just one or two off form, as a whole unit something has changed.

The distinct style of play has been sussed and countered, teams are more than happy to allow our fullbacks to throw balls into the box all day knowing we only have one player up there, opponents are more than happy knowing no one in our team looks to take them on, so all they need to do is defend their zone from a forward pass and we inevitably pass it sideways

Just now, DBBTB said:

What do you do with Kent then? Whether we like it or not his price tag means he plays every week.

Fuck that 3 deep midfielder shite, 4141 for me, hagi and arfield in behind morelos, kent and aribo/any other winger out wide, stretch teams, run at men, take them on and beat them

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Who's coming in then?

Why would there be a big line of world class managers desperate to take over from Gerrard now, when at the time Gerrard got the job out of nowhere the list had the likes of Alex Neil, Steve Clarke etc. on it?

I dunno thankfully its not my job but I think we need change

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I await a new manager to work wonders then.....the manager is taking the majority of the flack but there are too many players out of form to completely lay all blame at his door 

How has the manager taken the majority of the flak, the same players that went to parkhead and went toe to toe and beat the tarriers, the same players that have lost only once in 14 euro games and now are in the last 32 are being called shitebags, cowards, lacking in pride, attitude etc 

Gerrard is getting off lightly compared to the guys he's sending out to do the same stuff on a game by game basis even though it doesn't work now

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Very limited for depth, he's brought in 28 players 😂😂, if its limited in depth then its his fault, 

Is that not the director of football's job.....granted I genuinely think Gerrard has had certain targets but don't be kidded thinking they are all Gerrard signings 

7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

If anything that shows Lennon knows how to change things up to win games, and tactically has different plans for different situations, something Gerrard seems to struggle with.

Strength in depth allows him to. He brought on internationalists. Our squad doesnt really offer the same options and whilst Gerrard needed quantity as well as quantity since he came in theres been too many failures.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How has the manager taken the majority of the flak, the same players that went to parkhead and went toe to toe and beat the tarriers, the same players that have lost only once in 14 euro games and now are in the last 32 are being called shitebags, cowards, lacking in pride, attitude etc 

Gerrard is getting off lightly compared to the guys he's sending out to do the same stuff on a game by game basis even though it doesn't work now

You are quoting me in a thread titled "Gerrard has lost the dressing room "😂😂😂fuck me how much more blame is he not taking?

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The distinct style of play has been sussed and countered, teams are more than happy to allow our fullbacks to throw balls into the box all day knowing we only have one player up there, opponents are more than happy knowing no one in our team looks to take them on, so all they need to do is defend their zone from a forward pass and we inevitably pass it sideways

We don't overwhelm teams anymore, or defend from the front in packs like we used to,10 men behind the ball every week or not. Played a massive part in our success. Out of possession we're night and day. We don't tend to play off Morelos as much as we did near the start of the season either. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Is that not the director of football's job.....granted I genuinely think Gerrard has had certain targets but don't be kidded thinking they are all Gerrard signings 

Again not the point, jones for example has played this league before, yet cannot get a sniff while others are toiling, 3 right backs in the squad yet he continued to play tav through his bad spell, 4 centre halves yet doesn't drop goldson no matter how many fuck ups he has, 

Little depth yet we have 3 players out on loan playing at decent levels

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

You are quoting me in a thread titled "Gerrard has lost the dressing room "😂😂😂fuck me how much more blame is he not taking?

One thread 😂, if thats you thinking gerrard is getting the majority of the flak you should check the rest of the forum about the players, fuck morelos got more abuse in the match thread today than gerrard 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Again not the point, jones for example has played this league before, yet cannot get a sniff while others are toiling, 3 right backs in the squad yet he continued to play tav through his bad spell, 4 centre halves yet doesn't drop goldson no matter how many fuck ups he has, 

Little depth yet we have 3 players out on loan playing at decent levels

Which 3?

We should be able to go on the pitch with 2, 3 or 4 tactical plans available and be able to change in a fluid manner throughout the game.   Start off with plan A,  switch to B after 20 mins if needed, then to C, back to A and so on. Keep the opposition on their toes so they don’t know what will hit them. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Strength in depth allows him to. He brought on internationalists. Our squad doesnt really offer the same options and whilst Gerrard needed quantity as well as quantity since he came in theres been too many failures.

You dont nees internationalists to beat the likes of hearts or killie away mate, you just need a manager who can change a game, leading away to killie and everyone including the blind could see the game was drifting away from us, yet he never changed it until it was too late

Archived