Gaffers reaction Rangers 1 Livingston 0

mrmojorisin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Probably looking too far into it but calling him “the buff” on interviews like this is a bit daft especially with the media hounding him the way they are. Football banter between the players fine but he should reel that in. 

Wtf are you on about?

So t know what folks expected him to say really.

if he continues to question mentality etc even after a win then the players will totally down tools and he’ll be regarded in the Roy Keane mould as a great player but dud manager who can’t get on with players.  
whatever happens between now and the season end happens.  I’m hoping we sign a

few more players around 28-29 y old that are more savvy when it comes to managing football games,  we can’t keep having a fragile squad and expect to win things.

41 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

So t know what folks expected him to say really.

if he continues to question mentality etc even after a win then the players will totally down tools and he’ll be regarded in the Roy Keane mould as a great player but dud manager who can’t get on with players.  
whatever happens between now and the season end happens.  I’m hoping we sign a

few more players around 28-29 y old that are more savvy when it comes to managing football games,  we can’t keep having a fragile squad and expect to win things.

Would prefer him to say nothing and make bold changes in the next game.  I.e. Goldson dropped after Killie.

Actions speak louder than words.

Meh, he keeps saying the same stuff and we've not seen anything change.

I keep waiting for us to kick into gear, we're half way through February and it's the same slow, tiresome football we were served up on our first game back against Stranraer.

I think we saw a glimpse today of what having two mobile strikers on the pitch could do, hopefully the gaffer realises this and makes the necessary changes. Very unlikely though. 

16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No I’m expecting him to change things, but you seem happy to post shite while we play shite game after game. 

He can't change players, idiot - the squad he has he's stuck with idiot. Much the same as i'm stuck with buffoons like you, fucking idiot.

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Meh, he keeps saying the same stuff and we've not seen anything change.

I keep waiting for us to kick into gear, we're half way through February and it's the same slow, tiresome football we were served up on our first game back against Stranraer.

I think we saw a glimpse today of what having two mobile strikers on the pitch could do, hopefully the gaffer realises this and makes the necessary changes. Very unlikely though. 

Yup, having 2 mobile strikers working the channels as opposed to inside forwards coming inside and dropping deep looked relatively promising yesterday.  

Have said it on multiple threads, amazed people think that the 4-3-3 system we have should not be questioned and stuck to dogmatically, particularly against teams that sit with 10 men behind the ball, where that system just adds to congestion in certain areas of the pitch.   Two strikers, natural wingers can at least pose a different type of threat during a game of football.  

10 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He can't change players, idiot - the squad he has he's stuck with idiot. Much the same as i'm stuck with buffoons like you, fucking idiot.

So we only have 11 players ya fucking bampot. Try putting your brain in gear before you comment in future ya muppet. 

11 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Don't think the comments are idiotic.  Lots can be changed, formations, Goldson, just to name a couple that should be looked at ..........

15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Gerrard has gone on record as saying he bought players to give him "different options in the final third".   Said that when he signed Jones, Stewart, Ojo etc at start of season I'm sure.

And that's just one part of the team. Of course there are different options within the squad and things that can be changed.

21 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Tells us they aren’t up to the job then sends back out to scrap a win against Livi at Ibrox, aye very good Stevie maybe you should be looking in the mirror when you give that mentality speech. 

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we only have 11 players ya fucking bampot. Try putting your brain in gear before you comment in future ya muppet. 

You have rapidly become a fucking pathetic, backtracking arse. 

So, he's going to claim that what we've got are not up to the job, and miracle some other players in - from where ffs.

Since the winter break we've changed our playing side significantly - for you, that means different players - selected from the current 25 squad players.

Buffoon. 

47 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

You have rapidly become a fucking pathetic, backtracking arse. 

So, he's going to claim that what we've got are not up to the job, and miracle some other players in - from where ffs.

Since the winter break we've changed our playing side significantly - for you, that means different players - selected from the current 25 squad players.

Buffoon. 

Blah blah blah ya prick. 

Archived