*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cascadeshrimp said:

Was ready for switching it off at 0-2 🤣

The old cliche of goals change games.

It's the most obvious thing but they really do. They were rattled big time.

They were brilliant in spells. We were shocking in spells. Still don't know what the fucks just happened!

That was unreal. Very strange game they battered us then went to pieces when Hagi scored to make it 1-2. Morelos worked his socks off was very unlucky not to score. Also credit to Gerrard for making positive changes with time for them to make an impact.  Well done boys 👍🏻

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've tore him to bits recently but his record in Europe is phenomenal. 

I was giving the whole team abuse for 60 minutes. (Just not on here). 

It's a truly awesome record he has built. 

Credit to Hagi (wasn't it great seeing his wee Da going mental) and to the players who showed they do care. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Must say until Hagi sparked us into life that was one of our most painful European performances

At 2-0 everyone was standing about clueless watching them knock the ball about

Totally incredible 

Let’s be honest .It was shades of Marseille v Bears in 93 2-2 game 

it was 1 going on 3 or 4 them with the golden chances they missed 

And then we have the comebacks of comebacks .Just like 93 

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

Tell you something the Aribo and Kamberi subs have us abit of enthusiasm when we had the ball, I can’t believe we got out of jail there and we showed some fight- fight that I thought we never had.  Aribo dancing round those players and nestling it into the corner was sublime.

went from playing like strangers to playing like winners in the same game!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

Not that I'm comparing, cos that would be daft.....but.....Messi    ???

Archived