Sign in to follow this  
Scottywellhousetb

*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

That was unreal man.

I honestly think we were poor but the score could easily have been 8-7. Amount of chances we created, mainly from Hagi.

Davis is pish, let Braga player run off him for their second. Jack, Arfield and Aribo next week please!

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed after tonight 

They stepped up 

Totally. 

It was proved that we were a man down with Kamara on. Everyone stepped up after he left the field. 

Tell you something the Aribo and Kamberi subs have us abit of enthusiasm when we had the ball, I can’t believe we got out of jail there and we showed some fight- fight that I thought we never had.  Aribo dancing round those players and nestling it into the corner was sublime.

went from playing like strangers to playing like winners in the same game!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

Not that I'm comparing, cos that would be daft.....but.....Messi    ???

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

The greatest of victories against all the odds.

Hagi is simply head and shoulders above the rest. A bit lightweight just now, but he has it all and he will improve. An awesome prospect. If we're getting him for 5 mil, it's a steal.

The sub's changed the game for once. Getting first to balls and taking our chances. Showed some real character for that spell.

TBH though, I don't fancy our chances over there, but at least we now have some hope.

The weaknesses and the lack of quality all over this team are obvious and it needs sorted for next season. It should also mean the end of some favoured faces, but if we are to move forward then we need to move them on.

I think they are an amazing away team. Second leg will be fascinating, especially now we have something to hold onto.

Kamberi could be a wildcard too.

TEFTONG likes this